1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Good Skin Lightening Cream.. review on all products..

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by ransree, Jul 13, 2010.

1. ransree

ransree Bronze IL'ite

Hi All,
    I am in search of a good skin Whitening cream. i m currently using Ponds White Beauty.. But I want to give a try to better ones.. my marriage is fixed in Sept.. so want to become fair than would be:rotfl...

Is Ponds White Magic good? is Lotus Herbals products good? I dont want to use Fair & Lovely:hide:

ladies out there pls suggest ladies.

2. ransree

ransree Bronze IL'ite

61 views and no reply yet:hide: pls respond as to what fairness creams all of u use and which is good.. Mine is a normal skin and I am of wheatish color.. for a color change within 2 months of time which cream can I opt for?

Awaiting ur replies...:drowning

3. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Loreal has come up with these skin lightening creams and they are supposed to be good. Don't apply anything new you try directly on your face! Do a patch test and then continue!

4. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Hey Ranshree!

Many Congrats on Getting Engaged!

I would recommend natural solutions rather.

I find Himalayas nourishing cream having good effect on complexion though.

Apply juice of tomato everyday for 30 mins on all areas exposed to sun.

Say a big no to coffees or teas and replace them either with juices - carrot/ mosambi(saathukudi)/Orange juice ( the best for complexion)

All the best!:thumbsup

2 people like this.
  5. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ransree
    Congrats for ur wedding
    As of now, i would suggest u not to keep trying new fairness creams as it may harm ur skin or cause some other skin problems

I have a sensitive and oily skin and am very scared of trying out anythin new..i was using Vicco turmeric since my school days...though i dint get any fairness atleast my skin was safe...

then recently some months back,i started using Ponds White beauty(once for some days and then twice per day) and found it very gud for my type of skin...it doesn't make me look oily or doesn't fade away very soon...i was able to visibly spot the difference in 2-3 months..and another gud thing is that,the fairness tat i had some years before has come back and my face looks bright...but two things i would also bring to ur notice
    (1) i basically have a fair complexion(not too fair)...
    (2) i dint go out much in sun when i started using the cream
    (3)i used to drink lot of fresh juices

See,if ur skin is fine,u better use the same cream..ponds...additionally see to that u dont go much under the sun and also from my personal experience i would say that drinking Black grape juice daily helps in getting good complexion and ur skin also becomes glowing...few years back,since i wanted to gain some weight,i regularly used to take grape juice but later found that my complexion had increased..but one disadvantage with grapes is that will increase ur weight...in case u have other plans to increase ur weight too before ur marriage,u can try this tip...2 in 1

Last edited: Jul 16, 2010
  6. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Do you know that if you keep changing creams and use too many of them your skin would become reddish and its more harmful than useful. Forget about whitening or improving the color, you might end up looking darker.

Try these as my sister had done these diligently and she was looking awesome..her skin was radiant in her wedding pictures.

Soak almonds overnight. Next day morning peel them and eat those almonds (peeling the skin off is important as the peel darkens the skin)

Also along with eating the above almonds, have a glass of milk with couple of saffron strands in it.

Both milk and almonds does wonders to skin. For any age..but ofcourse you need patience and diligence to see the results...you would see difference after 15 days itself.

Next thing is once in a week go for a long brisk walk. You have to sweat it out really..

Also ensure you get good hair oil massage and have head bath every week because the dirt and dandruff in the hair also keep the facial skin oily and darker.

Keep having oil baths twice every week. i.e with haldi and besan body pack.

Stick to one fairness cream. Do not keep changing it.

Apply cucumber juice with haldi wait for 15 or 20 mins and wash it off.

Before you sleep keep cotton balls soaked in milk or rose water on your eye...keep it for 15mins atleast ..this would give shine to your eyes.

Keep changing your pillow cases every week. This is the major suggestion I got from my american dermatologist. This it self brings a big change to the facial skin. It would feel more softer and bright.

Keep pampering yourself. Take rose petals grind them into paste and put it on your face

Remember the more you go natural..the more hte affect will be visible...chemical affects will be quick and very short lived and at the end more breakouts and rough and dark skin.

Good luck dont worry...you would look your best!

7. rush2kanmani

rush2kanmani New IL'ite

hi srividya,
    thank you, for your wonderful tips.
    let me try this....

regards,
    kanmani

8. nmtkar123

nmtkar123 Senior IL'ite

U can also try my moms butane daily in the morn and at night instead of soap. Take 1 tbsp besan add pinch of haldi dani and lemon juice if oily skin make a thick paste like a cream, apply it rub it in leave for few minutes and wash before dries out completely. Haldi is a natural whitener and so is dahi and also bleach ur skin once a month and use sunscreen and umbrella in heat

9. ransree

ransree Bronze IL'ite

Thanks all of u..:bowdown I have decided to stick to Ponds White Beauty itself.. Good that u all opened my eyes..:rotfl guess I would have gone mad if these tips hadnt come up..
    Janani,
    I will to a patch test for LOREAL post marriage and think whether to but it..:thumbsup

Sarajara,
    I will start taking more juices.. Currently having only one apple per day.. not enuf I guess.. :hide:

Swaran,
    I am continuing with Ponds White Beauty itself.. Thnx for the tip on Black Grape juice. but sorry to say tht I am on diet..I have to reduce before marriage :biglaugh

SriVidya,
    Gr8 tips.. I will definitely start with those..:thumbsup

nmtkar,
    I apply besan+milk+halidi combo regularly and noticed good difference..

Thanks all..

Now friends tell me is GOLD FACIAL good or DIAMOND FACIAL? N how much wud it cost and the best parlours in chennai to do this..

Thanx.. So sweet of u...............:whistleBow

Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
  10. swapnavr

swapnavr New IL'ite

Hi Ransree,

if you are still in search of skin lightening cream...please let me know...one of my friend is selling whitening cream near to hyd...its giving miracle results and easy to apply only at night time before gng to the bed and looks like a fair and lovely without oilyness...

2 people like this.