good schools in hosur

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by nithya prabha, Oct 30, 2008.

1. nikkimom83

nikkimom83 Silver IL'ite

Hi all. If we look at good schools either fees is very high or it is far away from my place. Am really worried as I badly wants to change the school as the teachers in Maharishi are always rude to the kids. I totally hate that school. But fees is less when compared to others.

2. Vidhya Mohan

Vidhya Mohan Senior IL'ite

Hi
    I am planning to go fr advaith intl school..now they are studying in chennai. Got good review abt this school..i went to the school 2 weeks back n met the principal. Thx fr the feedback abt MVM.. Hosur public school does not hv assesments till 5 th std it seems.. So i dropped it from my list..let me knw if u get any info abt any other schools thanks agn fr the reply

3. Rekhaviswa

Rekhaviswa New IL'ite

Hi all,
    Pls let me know if u know abt Chaitanya school.

Regards,
    Rekha.

4. Rekhaviswa

Rekhaviswa New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I am in hosur. They r going to start a branch of chaitanya school in hosur in 2016. I want your views and experience on chaitanya school system. I want the reviews as I want to consider it an option to join my son. Pls help.

Regards,
    Rekha.

5. sharmilalu

sharmilalu New IL'ite

hi
    even im looking for good schools in hosur. can anyone suggest good cbse/icse/igcse schools and their fee structure for kindergarden pls. planning to relocate to hosur.

6. Nethrathyagaraj

Nethrathyagaraj New IL'ite

Hi everyone

Hope it doing good.. even I am shifting to visit by March 2019 to TVS Jaguar SBM colony, request u to guide me with good schools around and also good company were I can apply and try to be with my kid.

7. zeeschool

zeeschool New IL'ite

Litera Valley Zee School, Hosur was started in 2010 with nothing more than a vision – a vision to provide the best in education to the community in Hosur. The proprietors undertook the mammoth task of constructing the school buildings within 6 months, and the heretofore rocky hillock took on shape to house the hallowed classrooms in which almost 1000 students today enjoy their learning.

The fourth year of the school was monumental in the students’ lives. The first ever trip* to NASA, Houston, USA was organised by the school, and Litera Valley Zee School, Hosur has since had the proud privilege of mentoring the youngest Space School graduates from the NASA Space School at Houston, Texas, USA. The two-week long program had children enjoy a week of Space School, and also visit the famous Capitol and Niagara Falls, and of course, Disneyland!

Sports facilities are on par with the international championship facilities. The tennis and basketball courts are of US standards, and the swimming pool is half-Olympic size. Volleyball, throwball, table tennis, carrom, chess are only few of the other sports available here. Yoga is mandated for all the students and staff to ensure mental fitness and energy.
    A school is defined more by its students and teachings than by its buildings and teachers. Litera Valley Zee School, Hosur, established in 2010 has made history time and again with its cutting edge technology in education, tempered with the humanitarian mother’s care for all children.

Zee School Hosur - Schools In Hosur | CBSE Schools In Hosur