Good Schools in Chrompet

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by meenaviswanathan, Jan 7, 2008.

1. shyamsrr

shyamsrr New IL'ite

hi all,

May i know abt vels vidyaashram.pls help

2. shyamsrr

shyamsrr New IL'ite

hi,

i herad the montessori school is in perugalathur.i am in chrompet.how long it is.is it quite far

3. newtotbm

newtotbm New IL'ite

Hi,
    Could anyone pls tell me how good is the spoken english in SSM school.?

4. rajakl

rajakl New IL'ite

Thanks a lot for your post. I admitted my son for this year PreKG in Sundaravalli. Its bit expensive, provided if the quality of teaching is good, i think we can afford for it. After all, we live, earn and spend only for the betterment of our children.

From Vijayadhasami, he is going to start schooling. The school told me he has to go Perungalathur. I am bit worried about his travel in School bus.
    Will they safely drive the children to/ from school? Pls share your experience.

5. aanube

aanube New IL'ite

Hi all
    will anyone tel me details about NSN school in chrompet. I m planning to put my son in pre.k.g. He s 3yrs now.. can i get admission for him in NSN school for this vijayadhashami(oct 2011). If so when i want to get the application. Is this best school.
    Please give me the details

6. gopituty

gopituty Silver IL'ite

Hi All.. I went to Srimathi Sundaravalli last Saturday (but I was not allowed inside as they are not allowing visitors on Saturday and found that Application form distribution started for next year (2012) Pre-Kg (June & October) intake..

7. JeniFlora

JeniFlora Gold IL'ite

Shall I know whether admission for LKG is possible in SSM for my daughter whose DOB is april 24, 2009

8. JeniFlora

JeniFlora Gold IL'ite

I have admitted my daughter in Srimathi Sundaravalli for JM2.

9. spari

spari Senior IL'ite

Hi Jeniflora,
    Can you please share the admission process you have went through for SSM.

Thanks,
    Suganthi

10. JeniFlora

JeniFlora Gold IL'ite

Hi Suganthi,

I have sent enquiry mail to the school on sep, 2011. Three times, I have went to the school in person and they haven't allowed me inside.

Initially they have told me that admission for JM2 is not possible. So I have started enquired about the admission for 1st std. They have told me to contact the school on 2003 for 2004 June, 1st std admission.

Meanwhile, they have asked me contact them for the vacancy for JM1 on Feb 2012. Since my DD's DOB is apr 24, 2009 and she is only 6 days elder for JM1, they have told that she can be considered for JM1 in case of vacancy.

After that got mail from them to come to school and got admission for JM2 itself.