Good Pediatrician In Adyar

Discussion in 'Chennai' started by Myladdu, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Myladdu

Myladdu Senior IL'ite

I need a good pediatrician for my 9 month old baby in Adyar Chennai. We are going for vacation to Chennai.

2. simran3434

simran3434 New IL'ite

Based on reviews on , I had met Dr.Pushkala at Kauvery Hospital (9003088277) for my 2.6 yrs old son who gets frequent colds and has very disturbed sleep at night.I was very happy i made this decision. Dr.Pushkala is so patient, spends time to listen to the complaints first, asks complete history of the child and thinks about various remedies , discussed with us and the best thing is his follow ups daily about the health condition of my son. she is not hasty in giving medicines and takes one step at a time. Going to visit him again this week and I have full confidence that my son will be allright soon with her guidance :) she is very helpful and we can call her for doubts in medicines and follow ups and she will answer our queries which is great for mothers like me who are worrying about child health !! I would surely and completely recommend him !!

3. divyapunuty

divyapunuty New IL'ite

Dr Pushkala @Kauveri Hospitals was the 3rd doctor for my 4 months old daughter. Previous 2 doctors would also be good but somehow in my daughter’s case they could not diagnose the actual problem. As prescribed by he Dr, we gave Antibiotics also to my daughter. We (me & my husband) were very much worried as the problem was getting bad every day after using Antibiotics too. One of my friends recommended Dr Pushkala's name to me and we just went to meet her. We did not had any idea about Dr Pushkala. She had very few reviews on Practo. However we took the appointment. When we met her, we found her very friendly and she explained the expected reasons in the first consultation. She also explained the reasons very clearly. She recommended few tests and we were satisfied with her as the problem speculated by her was the same in report. She suggested me to avoid few food items and rest all was fine. No any medicine recommended to the baby. My baby recovered very fast and she is healthy now. All I can say that she is a good Doctor and you can consult her.

I could have given my review few days back however I waited for some more time, watched the improvement in my daughter’s health and then giving my review.

4. kamini344

kamini344 New IL'ite

5. Kala21

Kala21 New IL'ite

hi,
    dr prasad rao(cit colony 1st main road,near isabel hospital).he is one of the best doctors.i consult him for my daughter.