good parlor at bangalore

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by DrPreetha, Jul 6, 2014.

1. DrPreetha

DrPreetha Gold IL'ite

My sister had shifted to bangalore and she was saying me she did not know where to go for threading etc.I said let me ask my friends circle and tell you.She exclaimed you have a big circle nowadays.:wave: please suggest me what i should tell her.She wants near jayanagar or basavangudi .Hope i didnt spell name wrongs.Thanks in advance.

2. ammulur

ammulur Platinum IL'ite

Dear Dr. Preetha,

Their are quite decent parlors in Jayanagar 4th block. Has she is a new to the city request her to step in to Jayanagar 4th block in the evening she can find many things for a decent shopping to.....!

Hope the below details may help her.....!

Colette Beauty Parlour , Jaya Nagar 4th Block , Bangalore

C-1, Jayanagar shopping complex, ground florr, 4th block jayanagar, Bangalore- 560011
    (Near Jain Temple)
    Tel : 080- 26631487

Monalisa Beauty Parlour , Jaya Nagar 4th Block , Bangalore

Phone: (080) 26630975

Address: Jayanagar Shopping Complex, C-Tower Block, Ground Floor, Jaya Nagar 4th Block, Bangalore- 560011, Karnataka

Landmark: In Jayanagar Shopping Complex

1 person likes this.
  3. DrPreetha

DrPreetha Gold IL'ite

Ammulur, thank you so much dear.Didnt know how i missed your reply.Yes,she is new to bangalore.Mailed her the address.

4. GlobetrotterG

GlobetrotterG Silver IL'ite

Nowadays Bangalore has a lot of options :) I lived near whitefield, but that might be really far from the city and traffic.