Good paediatrician - Chennai

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by sita_r, Dec 26, 2007.

1. headspin

headspin Bronze IL'ite

Re: Good Pediatrician in Chennai

dr G Prabhakaran in malar hospital. excellent dr. may find him very blunt as he speaks less. but he will see a child and tel the problem.. so much experienced.

2. kavithc

kavithc New IL'ite

Re: Good paediatrician - Velachery

Hi Sita,

Dr.Indira Chaturvedhy has a clinic near TCS,Velachery in Dr.Seethapathy Nagar,opposite to Baby nagar.

She is very caring and good with children and her treatment is very nice.

3. radha81

radha81 New IL'ite

Hi Kavithc,

Can you please provide me with the contact number of Dr Indira Chaturvedi ?

Thanks,
    Radha

4. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Does anyone consult with Dr.Mohan Easow at anna nagar? Heard he is very good and has abt 40 yrs experience.

5. sridharvijji

sridharvijji Bronze IL'ite

Dr manohar opp to rupkali in anna nagar and Dr.mohan easow at womans world annanagar are very good but only problem is go early in the morning and take an appointment.They are very experienced.

6. aishvijay

aishvijay New IL'ite

Hello Ilites,
    Please visit Dr. Rajeswari @ Kamatchi Hospital near Velachery.
    OMG, this dr is really good in diagnosing and very child caring. I have been to other PDs where they just check in 5 -10 mins and will be giving a prescription. but Dr. Rajeswari, analysis the root cause for the child's problem and gave us a solution that will cure scientifically. We spent around 45 minutes talking to the doctor and got all the suggestions.

PN: We took our son to 3 PD where everyone suggested only antiiobotics for my son's cold & throat infection, whereas this doctor did the root cause for the cold and gave advice accordingly and suggested to an ENT to check as she feared it might be tonsilitis. We did a ENT dr consulation and came to know our son is affected with tonsilitis.

My son who is normally cranky when taken to PD, but this time he didn't even cry, instead he was playing with the doctor and the helping nurse...
    They are very very friendly....

She provided advice for immediate (temporary) curing and gave adviice for permanent curing w/o use of antibiotics to the max...
    The only thing iis that you really have to wait to meet her but its really a worth

In the whole i felt, she is the best to my knowledge. Other members can also try....

7. Swashika

Swashika Silver IL'ite

Suggest a good pediatrician near T.Nagar

hello friends....

can anyone suggest or refer a very good pediatrician for my kid near T.Nagar??

im in bangalore and now going to moms place in chennai .........

my kids are always falling sick and has infection always....only reacts to antibiotics...

also underweight ....very very puny.... i want to check with a good pediatrician in chennai who analyses the problem and gives a remedy...

thank you in advance........

8. Swashika

Swashika Silver IL'ite

Re: Suggest a good pediatrician near T.Nagar

plz friends suggest me a good doctor.....

its really urgent.... im going there on 28th and back by 10days... within that i should take the tretment for my kid...

plz help..........

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Check out dr. ramesh, teynampet. 24356176. you need to fix up an appointment before visiting, heard from a friend's mom that he is decent.

10. SubhaIyer

SubhaIyer New IL'ite

Hi, realise I am late but it might help you when you are in Chennai again. Dr. Balasubramanian in Arya Gowda road is good. Else Dr. Shridhar or Dr. Meena in Apollo Clinic, Kotturpuram.