1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Good Obstetrics And Gynecology doctors Near waukegan

Discussion in 'Indians in Chicago' started by swaroski, Oct 5, 2012.

1. swaroski

swaroski New IL'ite

Hi,

I'm 17 weeks pregnant and relocated from new jersey. So I have to change my doctor but I hardly know anyone in chicago. So could any one share their ObGyno details if you have seen really good ones near waukegan area.

2. sonalim

sonalim Senior IL'ite

Hi swaroski,

There is an Indian Doctor, Asha Gandhi who is a good OB-GYN in the Waukegan area. You can google her for more information. Only concern is she is very busy and it takes a long time for you to see her during your visit. My friend had gone there for her two deliveries.

Also, there is a Midwest center for women's healthcare in Vernon Hills. The doctors are Dr.Dianna Kim and Dr.Sarah Wong. Dr.Wong did my delivery and she is just amazing. My baby was not in the right position during labor and she turned her around with no issues and I had a safe, normal delivery. I would definitely recommend them if the distance is not an issue for you. Their office is in Vernon Hills, about 20 min from Waukegan

3. sonalim

sonalim Senior IL'ite

Forgot to add, Congratulations to you and wishing you a safe and healthy pregnancy!!

4. Rni2205

Rni2205 New IL'ite

Hey sonalim, did you deliver in lakeforest or advocate Cordell hospital? I heave heard great things about lakeforest but dr. Kim does not deliver there anymore. So I am not sure if I should change doctors now. I am 27 weeks preg.