Good OB & GYN in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by titli, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Shilpa Pratheep

Shilpa Pratheep Bronze IL'ite

hospitals in and around marathalli/whitefield/KR Puram

hi,
    Does any one know gynec/ hospital with good rate normal delivery in and around marathalli/whitefield?

I just checked out Vydehi hospital, since its basicallly focuses on Ayurvedic care I thought it may be good, please give me ur inputs.

2. genis

genis New IL'ite

re: hospitals in and around marathalli/whitefield/KR Puram

Hi Shilpa, i am also staying here in Marathahalli, looking fr a good Hosp/ Gyneco, Went to VIMS , but not satisfied, need to check other options, if you get to know any furhter details regarding chinmaya hospital gyneco or vydehi hospital gynecologist .. let me know also.. thanks in advance

3. Shilpa Pratheep

Shilpa Pratheep Bronze IL'ite

4. genis

genis New IL'ite

Gynec / Maternity Hospital near KR Puram / Marathahalli

Hi am newbie in bang'lre,

Am 5 week pregnant, want to know about good hospitals and gynec,s near by. I am staying here KR Puram railway station (near fly over). Pls help

5. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

This thread shows recommondations on various GYNICS in Bangalore.

6. mou27d

mou27d New IL'ite

Hi,
    I too live in Marathalli and I'm visiting Manipal Hospital. I'm 33 weeks pregnant. My doctor is Dr.Hemanandini and she is a real god doctor and is very good with her diagnosis and treatment. :bowdown :thumbsup

Regards,
    Mou :coffee

7. deepd

deepd Gold IL'ite

Hi
    am 24 weeks preg.am staying on whitefield main road. I researched alot on choice of hospitals and finally decided upon Manipal. Dr is Praveena Shenoi. A good doc and hospital is not very far away.
    Hope it helps.

8. flowerhyderabad

flowerhyderabad New IL'ite

hello .. how is the success rate of narvekar..

9. Kanaka007

Kanaka007 Bronze IL'ite

Good Gynecologist in RajaRajeswari Nagar (R R Nagar) Bangalore.

I am consulting with Dr bharathi balaKrishna in rajarajeswari nagar bangalore for years from my regular consultation to my pregnancy, she does delivery in fortis, nagarbhavi and also does infertility treatment like iui, IVF.

She is down to earth person, listens to all queries and responds very clearly to clarify all your doubts, she won't suggest unnecessary treatments or medications, not money minded person and a good human being.

She will try for normal delivery and takes care of everything, she gives her personal contact and attends calls/WhatsApp for any emergency. I can guarntee 100% to Dr bharathi balaKrishna in terms of care from a doctor.

They have a inbuild lab in which you can perform all your test and she has a scanning machine in place, so all under one roof for a better gynac.

Sanjeevini Speciality Health Care & Diagnostic Center, rajarajeswari nagar, bangalore.
    contact 080 2861 3221