1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Good Morning Are You Online

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sunkan, Sep 10, 2007.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

GOOD MORNING ARE U ONLINE:

When I switch on the computer how I long to see whether you are online, you were my solace, though far away never seen but yes under the chat lines we were together and that WAS a great solace.

A “hi da?” Is a great word for my morning like the dew coming down to greet my soul, are u online, are u online, u there, u there, I search through the various sites, yahoo, msn, gmail, where are you where are you, why don’t I find you.

By being here for a few days why don’t you understand you have made me addicted to you, I cant move my day without your hi, hello, hai da, anything just drop me a line, please try to understand.

Now I wish u had never come at all to put your thoughts deep into my mind which was loving the solitude it had all life, to suddenly barge in & bring the light you went away like a lightening as u came..

Leaving me with thoughts of those days of conversation making this soul long to live for more days, now I fall back into my secured solace never will I say hi to repeat the days to any ever or will I ever, no I love my solace it will never leave me to despair I know it the long years the companionship so dear.. sunkan

Last edited: Sep 11, 2007

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi sunkan,

That was so close...for me...the morning routine starts at 9.00 ist...logging into yahoo..to ask .. r u there...did you have breakfast.............................:frown:

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

MM CAN UNDERSTAND,
    WHAT U SAY..SUNKAN

4. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Sunkan,

That was true...

Everyday morning first thing i do is loginto yahoo and check and the Standard phrases are...... BUZZ, Hi, How ar u, How ar things, How is life, How is my wife... After me typing all these things I get a slow reply.. Hi...

Nowadays, after joining IL, nowadays another thing happening is who has replied to my replies... Hahahah..... So, it goes on.......

Veda

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

I like to be in touch with all my friends and they too reciprocate that way. We are either on mobile or on email throughout the day. :yes:

6. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Just the same over here. I am forced to login at 5.30 or 6.00 early in the morning to help my husband in his official chores as he is not computer savvy. Preparing his excel sheets and sending mails have to be done before 7am. Take a break to get my daughter ready to school and then by 9.30 I login again. Though all these hours my system is on and the net is connected.....

Then it comes my brother's turn to buzz me or me to buzz him by around 9.15. Then we chat all through the day whenever I am free inbetween my office timings or he is free. Thus we keep in regular touch. So with most of my friends.

But still I find my mobile more handy to be connected with friends.

After I buzz my brother the site I open is IL and play the games for a while and browse through the topics.

7. Nivedi

Nivedi New IL'ite

Sunkan - My day starts with a chat on Yahoo. I wait for my mother to come online and a long talk about the happenings at home in India and here. On some days, I wait and wait ......she's not online :cry: .....she'sprobably got a guest at home or she's gone to shop!

8. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

mals,
    even my second one can come under ur list, she always logs in invisible to stop getting crowded every day, but as we grow older and mellow we cannot say hai to all, we become more choosy and only when there is some interaction of the mind do we chat, and that also vanish one day, leaving u to either divert and seek some other interest or sit and despair..sunkan

9. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

adan veda,
    typical of what i have written seeking for your name everywhere, pl on shanthi's behalf let me request u to be available to her first,indus is here for you always, but shanthi comes with a lot of anxiety...yen pondatiye pathi yenakkevaaa i can understand ur glare..take care..sunkan

10. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

how sweet of you,
    may be give urself a break and then she will rush back for u...joking ..sunkan