good maternity hospital in coimbatore

Discussion in 'Coimbatore' started by karjaya_30485, Dec 4, 2011.

1. karjaya_30485

karjaya_30485 New IL'ite

Hello all,
    I will be coming to Coimbatore during my 5 th month of pregnancy.Pls suggest me some good hospital and doctor.
    i was going through the previous threads and i see that there are many of them.
    I stay in saibaba colony.so any good hospitals or doctors nearby?
    How is KMCH or Ramakrishna hospital or sheela hospital ( near east power house)- Dr. Christy Ganapathi? could you suggest me some good doctor who helps to give priority to normal delivery? and finally how much will be the cost?

thanks for suggesting me
    jaya

Last edited: Dec 4, 2011

2. kishoremommy

kishoremommy Platinum IL'ite

Last year I delivered my baby at G Kuppusamy memorial Hospital.It is the popular hospital.They give preference to normal delivery.I am sure about it.It is a multispeciality hospital.
    Dr.Banumathy is a wonderful doctor.She is attentive,kind and understands all our fear no matter how silly it sounds.She is running a private clinic also but only for consultation.It is equipped with scan machine,blood test centre.For delivery we should go to gknm hospital.
    The problem is some nurses in the hospital won't be kind.We have to be sure about the availability of A class rooms since the hospital is crowded.But the mother and the child would be safe in the doctor's hands.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
  3. madhupradesh

madhupradesh New IL'ite

how is thayar madam hospital pleasw tell me

4. tmadhu

tmadhu New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am also planning my delivary in coimbatore and i am completely new to this city. Could u please guide me through the good obtertricians/maternity hospitals in coimbatore. Anyone delivared baby in Ramakrishna Hospital recently? Your reviews/feed back on cost,doctor and service would help me a lot.