1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Good Infertility Doctors and Hospital in Chennai

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by jessiepaul2007, Jul 2, 2013.

1. jessiepaul2007

jessiepaul2007 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    I am Jessie and i am 35 years old... Me and my husband are trying to get a baby for 10 years, i have already done IUI for 4 times and it was a failure... Now we have decided go for IVF... Many are suggesting me to go to Srushti Fertility Centre... their doctor Dr.Samundi Sankari is very lucky and skillful doctor itseems... We are planning to go there... if there are anyone who had already gone there and had treatment, please give me suggestions...

2. ramyasri9916

ramyasri9916 Senior IL'ite

Hi Jessie,

Its Good option to meet sankari mam. she is really an eminent Doctor and service minded i had ever seen. i want to say that after repeated failures of IVF in different hospitals, i lost hope. And finally i was suggested by one of my neighbor to meet her who already undergone treatment.

Half heartedly i consulted her. she counselled me and gave me a hope that i can conceive and she created the faith in me.

My faith in her and her lucky hand helped me to become pregnant by IVf procedure. Our entire family is thankful to the doctor

Have Faith in God and leave it to the doctor. Surely u will be successful.

Share your experience after ur success.