good gynecologist in sharjah

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Sharjah' started by manjiri, Dec 11, 2008.

1. ishratmiskeen

ishratmiskeen New IL'ite

i want to share my good experiences with everyone who want a baby but finding it hard.consult dr shabana sultana .she made my treatment very easy and i conceived twins with her

2. ishratmiskeen

ishratmiskeen New IL'ite

try also dr shabana sultana global medical center . she is very good for hormone problems and fertility issues.

3. ishratmiskeen

ishratmiskeen New IL'ite

dr shabana sultana also a good gynaecologist with a very good set up . she a wonderful in managing all hormone problems ferlity issues .her clinicis in king faisal strrret near nova park hotel.

4. ishratmiskeen

ishratmiskeen New IL'ite

Re: you can consult dr shabana sultana from global medical center 065759533.

you can consult dr shabana sultana from global medical center . her clinic is in kng faisal street sharjah . i think she is very good and you will like her treatment

5. shantiv

shantiv New IL'ite

Hello Friends,

I recently moved from India to Sharjah. i want to know a good gynecologist doctor in sharjah, please help.

Thanks...

6. vandanajoshi

vandanajoshi New IL'ite

Dr Kamini agreed is very money minded and Dr Usha Rani is good dr but not for infertility she has very limited knowledge regarding infertility.

I have heard about Dr. Sarita Kapoor, she is in dubai Get Well Medical center, She has special interest and knowledge in infertility.

7. mercyanburaj

mercyanburaj Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    Is anybody aware of how good nmc, sharjah. How abt Dr. Kavya & Dr. Maya... Please do give your opinions.

Regards,
    Mercy

8. Funoholic

Funoholic New IL'ite

Hi I had visited Dr Maya last year and she is not good. Her diagnosis is not good. I was asked to get 10 test's for no reason when my previous tests itself were not fixed. I was left un treated for thyroid and low hemoglobin and also miscarried at 11 weeks. Even my cousin was not happy with her treatment we both were consulting at the same time. Now im consulting Dr Bindu Nair at Dr Sunny Clinic Rolls. She is very good.
    Regards
    Dipti

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
  9. mercyanburaj

mercyanburaj Bronze IL'ite

Hi thank you very much for ur comments... do u have any idea about Dr. kavya dinakar... May i know how is your current situation?

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  10. nishi2000

nishi2000 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I have just started consulting Dr Maya NMC Sharjah. No comments yet but I agree she asks for all the test. Whats your personal opinion as such on Dr Maya??? Dr Bindu is good, but the problem is she is too talkative & it takes too much time if one doesnot have appointment.