Good Gynecologist In Chennai For Second Opinion

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by sslkgpaa, Aug 2, 2016.

1. sslkgpaa

sslkgpaa Gold IL'ite

Hi All,

My sister is pregnant with her first baby and at 27 weeks baby is measuring ~5%ile and iugr. Around 800gms in U/S. Please suggest a good gynecologist for taking second opinion. Any suggestions regarding experienced gynecologists in handling high risk pregnancy would be really helpful.

Thanks!
    GP

2. Chocolatey

Chocolatey Gold IL'ite

Hi @sslkgpaa..
    My wishes your to sister for safe pregnancy. I too had a risky pregnancy with my daughter. I dont know in which area you are residing. I can suggest Dr.Anita from Bethesda hospital @ tambaram. I first went to have a second opinion and then continued with her. She is a quite busy Dr with odd visting timings (even night 11.00pm). But an experienced and a very hopeful doctor. Inspite of her being busy, she took extreme care of me as mine was bit risky. If you reside in tambaram you can try her.

3. SavithaS87

SavithaS87 New IL'ite

We have consulted Dr.PadmaPriya from Apollo Cradle karapakkam for our pregnancy , the way she treated her patients are commendable, she will give more energy and positive attitude to you even if you are fed up with any worries during pregnancy...From thr day1 she has motivated me for Normal delivery do's and dont's..Every review she gave proper guidance..Whenever we visit her we will be energetic by her words ..finally as per her suggestions I gave a birth with normal delivery..Thanks a lot DR for my memorable journey with my pregnancy

sindmani likes this.