Good gynaecolgist /hospital in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Hyderabad' started by darshu, Nov 16, 2007.

1. NamrataDayal

NamrataDayal New IL'ite

Hi..

I just wanted to know some good experienced gynae in hyderabad who handles all types of hormonal issue which causes pregnancy delay.

Hope i get some help as i am truely in need now..

Thnks

2. queenie29

queenie29 Silver IL'ite

this is indeed a very useful info for my sis.

thanq

3. mahalaxmik

mahalaxmik New IL'ite

hi
    is swapna nursing home good?
    can u tell me please because someone told me to go there

4. anandram9

anandram9 New IL'ite

5. Neeta15

Neeta15 New IL'ite

Hi Kirti/Jaishree/Darshu,

The information on this with personal experience is absolutely helpful to all most of the pregnant women. Could please help me to know regarding the fee/charges for a maternity case at Fernandez Hospital at Koti/Abids? How much it may cost for overall treatment..

Regards,
    Neeta

6. chandrakanthi

chandrakanthi New IL'ite

can you able to provide the valid ph no of the doc

7. mohan25

mohan25 New IL'ite

My wife's first delivery done in Fernandez so far....... I don't know but previously they may good and they're not doing good now. Its my terrible experience for my first child, now I'm searching for new hospital for my wife's second delivery. My overall conclusion is that due to image and reputation their hospital is overcrowded, and they're treating patients like staff does in govt hospitals.

Suggestion to pregnants, if you maintain good diet and basic workouts during your pregnancy..........practically no hospital is needed (its not possible now a days :) ) .... So please maintain exact diet and basic workouts and visit any doctor near to your home, that is more than enough.

((((((Motherhood was my career. I'm totally satisfied with that. - Ann Romney)))))

1 person likes this.
  8. Mukhi

Mukhi New IL'ite

Hi frens,
    I wanted to start a query thread as I needed sum info asap,but luckily found this thread..
    I wil be moving to hyd next month,and am seriously looking for good gynec,I have gone through all the posts,but none of the hospitals mentioned above are near to our place..:-(

Looking for good hospitals in tarnaka, Ecil Asrao nagar area.
    Heard of Innova and Life spring hospitals..pls give your valuable reviews and help me out by suggesting good hospital tat provides good antenatal care.
    Many thanks

9. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

I had been to Swapna Nursing home once for pcos treatment and God!! the staff was so rude and insensitive that I actually waited to get out of the place...

10. priyasakhi

priyasakhi New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I will be moving to Hyd in sometime and will be 33 weeks by then and will have my delivery there.
    My mom plans to take me to Dr. Pushpalatha at Himayatnagar as she is a senior doctor and was the one whom my mom herself consulted 30 yrs back.
    I would like to know if the facilities in the hospital are good and about the normal delivery rate.
    I think the doctor is highly experienced and eminent. Found this link about her.
    Expert Panel: Dr. Pushpalatha D (Member)

Please share if you have any good or bad experiences with her or Lakshmi Maternity& Nursing Home Hyderguda

It will really be helpful in choosing the right doctor for me. Thanks in advance !