Good Doctor during pregnancy in dubai and maternity Packages

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by ratna092, Dec 31, 2013.

1. ratna092

ratna092 New IL'ite

Hi All , My name is ratna and staying in JLT Dubai, I m very new to Dubai and i m 2 months pregnant . I want to have feedback on the maternity hospitals in Dubai and good doctor and cost for delivering babby in dubai. Franckly speaking i have no ideas about doctors in dubai. But I want to have the feedbacks from persons or your friends who already went through these for delivery and know the experience. And also pls give info on when you went for consultation in these hospitals. Pls share your REAL EXPERIENCE. So it also give a good guidance to me and others too. Help us the expectant mothers!!!!!!!ses

regards

Ratna

2. AaruniSubhash

AaruniSubhash New IL'ite

I recommend Dr.Rajalekshmi ( Sulekha Hospital ), Dr Janaki ( Wellcare Hospital ) etc. They are very experienced and Skilled. Al Rafa Maternity Hospital, Mankhool is also Good.

3. dodoisagenius

dodoisagenius New IL'ite

I can personally recommend Dr Janaki from Welcare. She delivered my last baby and I have been very happy with her.... You might need someone closer to home for you though. Dr Luthra from Medcare also comes highly recommended