Good C Section Dates ? Any Website?

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by EagerForInfo, Jun 3, 2016.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Can someone please help me find a good c section date for my friends delivery in July. She is looking for dates from July 1st to 13th in USA. If u need more info please private message me. Or please tell me who will give accurate dates go c section dates. Any Website ? Or person who we should consult ?

2. sslkgpaa

sslkgpaa Gold IL'ite

It is not so easy.. to get the perfect time you need an astrologer to check the charts for every transitions.. and decide which is the best time within the range.
    Simple way is to avoid some tithis (amavasya/dwadashi) and few nakshatras(e.g. mula). But it doesnt guarantee good natal chart.

There goes a story that Ravana instructed all the planets to take a particular position during the birth of meghanath. Ravan was so powerful (had control over gods asuras and manushyas) that all planets took the positions. Shani being the ultimate justice provider however at the exact delivery time retrogated few steps and landed in malicious house causing significant short life. Ravan got furious and hit shani on his foot (so shani is lame)

so the moral of the story is no one can skip karma