1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Golden Rules for every woman

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Shanthi, Mar 31, 2007.

1. rmayadas

rmayadas New IL'ite

hi shanti.
    to be frank , i have been married for more than 10yrs now. got married when i was really young.had a real tought time adjusting to married life,but now more or less have got the hang of it.have a baby 3 yr old.was having a tough time doing the juggling act.But your post came as an eye opener.Was great reading it.realised that we all face the same sort of problems no matter wherever we are.

2. billybob

billybob Gold IL'ite

Well written shanthi, I followed some of the rules. Men are capable of more than we think.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2011
  3. sadwife

sadwife Gold IL'ite

Shanthi, Aaryambal &Vijayanarasimha,

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with us.
    The more older you are, the more valuable are your advices. :)

lovechennai,

That's my hubby's favourite quote whenever I complain about in laws. :rotfl:rotfl

Last edited: Mar 5, 2011
  4. arty2010

arty2010 Bronze IL'ite

the golden rules is very realistic and practical.. feels great to know there are lots of women feeling the same way and have emerged to be stronger..truly, IL is like having an extended family :) one regret that i have is, i should have joined the group when i was in my low phase so that i did not have to learn these golden rules the hard way:)

5. juliana123

juliana123 New IL'ite

well written,it it really suprising how this article written few years ago, is being read by the members.
    I have a question, shanthi how did you find a job after being a homemaker, just curious, what kind of questions they ask in the interview especially if you take up a job after a career break ?? any inputs would be useful..

6. ppriya182010

ppriya182010 Gold IL'ite

Wonderful post! Written 4 years back and no wonder its still getting so many replies! It applies to all married women.

7. JAYARAJ5

JAYARAJ5 New IL'ite

Dear Shanthi mam,
    I am Jaya.I am new to this forum..i agree with ur thoughts..I can understand that u have faced a lot of pains to learn such a great lesson..But the lessons are great and have made u stronger..thanks for guiding us..I pray that u get all the pleasures in the world..

8. Ami

Ami Silver IL'ite

Well said...spreading the positive energy within the family or friends will certainly make them to realize to come out of heir negative thoughts or those long faces; if not immediately, but, definitely in the long run...

Thanks for sharing.

9. amritavarshini

amritavarshini Bronze IL'ite

shanti..i wish u cud come and give u a big hug..wat u have said is 100% right..this is my 3rd year of marriage and in this short span i have learnt many lessons...i thought my happiness was the responsibility of the people around me but time proved it to be wrong..well its a long story if i have to tell..i admit i have made lot of mistakes but now i realise the imp of the saying-the best helping hand is one at the end of ur own arm

10. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

I downloaded and read the golden rules and completely agree with all of them. These are the simple rules which all of us are aware of but forget and make our life miserable. Thanks for reminding us again.