1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Going Crazy In My Life..

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Sangeeta85, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

Sorry to bother u when u read my thread..I guess this is for that..
    I know m bad at communication with them..I don't get it wen to pick a battle n choose wrong ones that's the reason was telling in detail so I get it wat to do n don't mess up..

2. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

Anyways they have left,forget them.
    It will be difficult for ur hubby too to concentrate on his jobif you keep complaining about them.

sindmani and Sangeeta85 like this.
  3. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Since they have moved out, focus on ur life. I can understand that their bad behaviour towards u n ur son has bothered u a lot. It will bother anyone. But don't let them ruin ur life even wen they r not with u. U r wasting ur precious time on d bad ppl n not enjoying d time with d ones who r important to u. U n ur son take a break from them n stop seeing n calling. A break. Ur son is ur kid, if he talks rude or wrong, whack some sense into him. U r d mother. U hav all d rights.

As for ur husband, he's their son. So u can't expect much from him to go against his own parents even wen dey r wrong. It's his parents n many men r like that only. So stop punishing or torturing him for being a son. I know at that time he fails to be a good husband but that's how many men r wired. You would want ur kid to support u even after they get married rite?

So let go, forget n ignore d bad ppl n live for urself. Keep ur mind occupied with healthy thinking n positive attitude. Surprise ur own hubby n son n show them that u can b a happy family. Focus on happiness. It can lead u in a good path. Live ur life. Don stop doin dat for anyone.

Also, u said u hav done ur masters n sitting at home, y don u look for a job? Der r work from home options too if traveling to a job is not possible. It will b a good distraction n positive change.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
    sindmani, Sunshine04 and Sangeeta85 like this.
  4. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

A matured and nice reply

5. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

@Sunshine04 thank you :D

6. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

I seriously think you have decided to screw up your life by your own self.Earlier you were cribbing about when they will leave,now you are cribbing about what they did to you. You are fighting with your husband for this.Either you should have the courage to give back to them then and there or atleast ignore them in their absense.

Understand the value of staying separately when there are so many women who are stuck in joint families.

Iam sorry to have been rude,but i seriously think you need to get some gyan to lIive peacefully. If you cant help yourself, no one ever can help you.

sindmani, Sunshine04 and yellowmango like this.
  7. WorriesTooMuch

WorriesTooMuch Silver IL'ite

Dear Sangeeta, I really am sorry for your horrible in laws and their interference. Looks like your husband is also aware but will not do anything about it. The only way you can win is to subtly point out difference when I laws are there and not.. Not by complaining!

When they are not there, Make the house so pleasant and wonderful that your husband just loves coming home. He himself will see the difference when they visit and begin hating it himself. Never, ever complain openly that you want to cut contacts etc. Your conduct should always look accommodative. Make them look bad. I'm not saying being a doormat, ignore their taunts or speak firmly to them directly if you can. But don't get the husband involved. I'm sure your in laws are sweet as pie to your husband.. While you are nagging and fighting now. It makes him go even more to their side.

They're not there now, just ignore and be happy they are not a permanent problem.

8. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Op...they have gone but you are forcing them to live in your head.
    Let them go......
    Let your head have some peace.

sindmani, Sangeeta85 and Sunshine04 like this.
  9. Emarald

Emarald Silver IL'ite

Sangeeta please learn meditation. It really helps you to calm down. I understand your feelings as I went through same and suffered myself plus tortured my husband. It affected kids too. Learn and practice meditation then you will not get affected by any negativity. In laws will not change so you change and be strong.

sindmani and Sangeeta85 like this.
  10. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

Thanks all..
    Yes I will hit the gym n do meditation.get some help for my anxiety...stay positive as much as I can n get back how I was before..get my life back..learn to talk good n count the blessing....

I decided m going to fight my battles rather ask husband to fight it ..

sindmani likes this.