1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Going back to the starting point

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by periamma, Feb 3, 2012.

1. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Today my son left for his working place with his family.i went to the airport to give a warm send off.When i said bye to my Grandson he climbed the iron barricade and put his hands around my neck and kissed me.i was moved by his love and tears rolled on my cheeks.Then i controlled myself kissed him back and left the place.
    I was much upset and began to think what a life we are living.Till mid fourties we are so busy to settle our children and have no entertainment in our life. we live for them.when they are settled down we are relieved of our duties and we need their love and affection.But as they are far away again we live a aloof life.slowly we go back to the starting point of our life where the husband and wife live a bored life.Menfolk are busy with their own activities but the women do the same old household work such as cooking,washing etc.I am not blaming our children because we lead them to such a life and so we have to live our own life.I pacified myself and got ready for my routine life

2. anjish

anjish Silver IL'ite

dear periamma
    don't be sad. in today's life it happened with all of us. you shd be happy that till the life what you want ur son is going to achieve that. now you have starting years of ur marriage back with u ( with some alteration ofcourse). keep utilize this period. if children are staying a little bit away from us that doesn't mean they do not love us. whenever u need them, they always be with u. have faith in the virtues u have given to them.
    take care and keep smiling:)

Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
  3. swarnalata.N.S.

swarnalata.N.S. Platinum IL'ite

PLease dont be sad. Everybody has life of their own they have to live. Be happy you brought up your children nicely and they are good citizens of the world now. And also, world is flat and small now. With Skype, I-Pad everything you can have them with you everyday whichever corner of world they are ! Cheer Up !

4. esbanu

esbanu Gold IL'ite

Dear Mam
    dont be sad.. just start your routine as your new married life.. enjoy with cooking by new varieties.. do something for us.. busy with something.. Cheer up.. :)

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Usha dear I am also sailing in the same boat, so can understand your feelings. Dont worry. In present world many parents are there whose children are abroad. Though it is sad but we have to continue our life and try to live happily and spend our time doing something fruitful

6. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Anjish thanks for your immediate response.I understand the fact and keep going on.Luckily we have the comforts to see them through webcam.Thanks for your concern

7. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

swarna thanks for your kind words.what you said were true .

8. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Thanks shaju.I am happy to meet you all in our forum

9. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Viji thanks for your response.Happy to see your convincing words.viji by mistake you have mentioned usha's name.I am Rukmani(periamma)

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sorry Rukmini , I wanted to check whether I have written the correct name but forgot