1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

God's ways are Ingenious..his methods are sure!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by JGVR, Jul 27, 2010.

1. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

"God's ways are ingenious..his methods are sure"..Came across this beautiful sentence in a book based on biblical stories.

True, i have heard it many a times ,that whatever God does..he does it for good..well there are numerous occasions in my life which i can relate to this sentence and quite many other occasions for which am still awaiting God's reason for making me go through it....

Incidentally,i was watching this program in History channel called "How earth was made". The program narrates that when time came for earth to accommodate mammals, the dinosaurs were the predominant rulers ,so in order to make space for mammals, there was a huge meteorite explosion which in turn triggered earth quakes and volcanoes throughout earth's land mass thereby wiping out the entire species of dinosaurs..and finally when mother earth healed from this scar..a new species of mammals inhibited the land and continued to expand and evolve...with human beings as its crown!

After watching the above mentioned program,i started believing the sentence that God's ways of course are ingenious but his methods are sure!..now i'm very confident that God will definitely have a solution for my life's problems as well!

2. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

How true. One day we all will be washed away like that in order to give way for some other species to live. Without understanding this, we are having all sorts of fights and disputes

3. Gayathri47

Gayathri47 Silver IL'ite

So true. God does find some really genius ways to solve all problems of thw world. When I was younger and my mother said the words - God does everything for good, I used to get flusttered and thought otherwise, never fully agreeing. But growing up has definitely changed my perspective on this one!

Nice you brought up this example from History channel.

4. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for sharing something from history and its relation with present day world.

They say Everything has a reason for it to happen...!!!!
    I read the following in net....and really loved it...!!!!

The feelings of stress or anxiety may be your mind's way of telling you to attend to your spiritual needs.
    1. The inspiration gained from spirituality is an essential part of the healing process.
    2. Mind, body, and spirit are inseparable. Making an overt connection with your spirit will provide healing for your mind and body. Prayer is a powerful healer as well. Praying for someone else is more effective than praying for yourself.
    3. Belief in God helps put our problems in the right perspective. The ones we have no control on can be left to God to worry about. When there are problems that seem insurmountable, isn't it nice to believe that everything is for good and God has a reason for subjecting you to these problems. We will then see the positive side of these problems and will come out better from this experience.
    [​IMG]