1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

God Sends Someone In Disguise To Help When We Are In Need

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jul 15, 2017.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

On 5th July 2016 my husband had Cataract operation . My brother in law came for help and was there till the operation was over.

In the evening again we had to go to remove the bandage. Met the doctor she said everything ok and the assistant told what drops to put. told my husband to wait and went to fetch an auto. While looking out for the auto met my daughter's sis in law and she said she will fetch . She got an auto came with us and dropped us home. So nice of her. While climbing the steps met top floor dil and she brought pizza for us. Mama had dosa which I made and after that only she brought pizza. It was yummy and hot, enjoyed having it a lot. When you good do to others, same person may not help but someone else will help us. Mama does lot of good work so someone or other will help him

What goes around comes around - and with kindness it really does. Research shows that being kind to others increases our own levels of happiness as well as theirs. What's more it has a knock-on effect - kindness is contagious, so it makes our communities nicer places to be.

"We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love"
    - Mother Theresa

Give to the world the best you have and the best will come back to you

In our building everyone is loving and caring. Whenever we meet we wish each other and any help needed they are always there. Usually in some buildings people have no time to see others . But here all are very nice

2. teenulahari

teenulahari Gold IL'ite

Dear Vijimam,

I really appreciate your positive attitude towards life. I have been reading your posts for the past nine months and what I have observed is that you try to look at the positive side of every situation. This is a very good habit that each one us should cultivate. Many fail to appreciate the little things in life, many fail to be happy with what they have and crave for many things they may not get and end up being depressed. Your posts are really motivating for me.
    Thank you for sharing another beautiful snippet of yours.

Love,
    Teenu.

3. sumzaya

sumzaya Gold IL'ite

@iyerviji
    Superb mam... Ur post reminded of an incident where I felt God send angels to earth when v need his power desperately...
    My dad worked abroad , he has never been there for any of my admissions in schools or colleges or any functions of mine whereas my mom struggles a lot to fill his gap and I know very well that my dad is also working hard to satisfy our needs..

During my college admission one such incident happened which i thought to share here.
    After my plus 2 result i applied to one famous college , and it was very difficuilt to get 1 seat so my uncle suggested through management quota.. aftr applying v dint receive any intrvw letter or anything.. one fine day my frnd came to my house n said class is gonna start aftr 4 days in the very same college i applied. I was shocked and i havnt applied anywhere else ( well 1 seat was offered to me frm a pvt collg tht i dint like)
    I really wished i even cried hearing tht news..
    But my mom suggested to visit the college soon on meeting the manager he said admssn process r going on u may pay 5000 b4 4 o clock.. v dint hav money .. and bank will close by 3... It was already 1 clock.. and cheque which my dad signed is in my house .. my house is 55 kms far from college..
    V just ran out from college , there comes an autorikshaw uncle he felt the desperateness in our face and enquired everything he said he will take us to my house and drove very fast to house then took us to bank and then to college... V reached just 5 min b4 admssn process .. and thus i got admssn... Tht uncle he took only very less fare from us... v wer reqdy to giv him more.. but he said thts enough..
    (My college from my house needs 2 buses to travel)
    This incident happened 15 years back.. still i cudnt forget tht uncle..
    I havnt seen him aftr tht... riskhshaw uncle he is an angel send from God...

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  4. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Yes, God sends, true ..

iyerviji likes this.
  5. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijhi,
    True, we have people whom we say 'God sent;.
    When my husband met with an accident in 1988 in a lonely field near Thiruvannamalai,( when I was in Chennai with MIL and children).He fell into a manure ditch,losing control of the motorbike,His head struck against a heavy granite slab covering the pitch and he became unconscious.
    A small child of three, a dumb child, saw this, ran to a person who was sleeping in a coir cot some 200 meters away in another field.The man got irritated being woken up in mid sleep.Yet the child continued to pinch him in his cheeks and showed the place where my husband had fallen amidst a pool of blood.Ultimately that man woke up, saw my husband, loosened his dress, made him wear a loose lungi and made arrangements to get him admitted in CMC Vellore.
    If the child was not there I don't know what would have happened.Afterwards that man was busy in stopping a sand lorry and taking my husband to the hospital. I came to know of this only through that man, the next day when my husband was forcefully discharged from CMC and taken to Madras.But nobody in the village had seen a dumb child of 3 in the nearby village.
    It was Lord krishna or Muruga, I don't know who came in time.Even today when we think of that day, the scene of a small child without wearing any clothes ,unable to speak, compulsorily dragging the big man to the place of accident, comes to our mind.
    Deivam manushya roopena'they say.It has been proved to be correct in our case.
    Jayasala 42

6. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

So sweet ! I love your posts, they are so positive ! I think people are nice to you because you are nice and generous yourself !

iyerviji, joylokhi and Naari like this.
  7. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viji ma

It is really a touching post. Hope uncle feels better. I loved the quote from Mother Teresa.

It is so true that God comes to us in unexpected forms at in expected times. Reading your post and Jayasala mam's story makes me feel so thankful and happy.
    Vani

iyerviji likes this.
  8. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

Such posts cements our faith in humanity and assures us that all is not lost as some naysayers would like us to believe.

iyerviji and joylokhi like this.
  9. santho75

santho75 New IL'ite

Hi

iyerviji likes this.
  10. santho75

santho75 New IL'ite

iyerviji likes this.