1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

God Sends Someone In Disguise To Help When We Are In Need

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jul 5, 2016.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

The above tittle sponsored by Manjukps , an old ILite with whom I am still in touch in whatsapp

Today my husband had Cataract operation. I was not worried as I had two years back but my husband seemed to be worried. In the morning he was feeling giddy that time I got worried . I wanted to tell my brother in law after the operation because he is also my age and he will come by bus and staying far. But seeing my husand's condition I got worried so phoned my brother in law and asked him to come. While gettign down the steps someone is needed to catch him. So he came and was there till the operation was over. While entering the clinic there was a slope and my husband fell down, luckily nothing happened. The operation started at 11.30 a.m. and got over by 12.45 pm. Told my brother n law to come home and have lunch but he said he will go home his dil must have cooked. We came home , served lunch for my husband and I had and took rest.

In the evening again we had to go to remove the bandage. Met the doctor he said everything ok and the assistant told what drops to put. told my husband to wait and went to fetch an auto. While looking out for the auto met my daughter's sis in law and she said she will fetch . She got an auto came with us and dropped us home. So nice of her. While climbing the steps met top floor dil and she brought pizza for us. Mama had dosa which I made and after that only she brought pizza. It was yummy and hot, enjoyed having it a lot. When you good do to others, same person may not help but someone else will help us. Mama does lot of good work so someone or other will help him

What goes around comes around - and with kindness it really does. Research shows that being kind to others increases our own levels of happiness as well as theirs. What's more it has a knock-on effect - kindness is contagious, so it makes our communities nicer places to be.

"We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love"
    - Mother Theresa

Give to the world the best you have and the best will come back to you

2. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

I have experienced the same on many occasions.Elders say'Deivam manushya roopena'( God helps in the guise of human beings.When my husband met withan accident in the midst of agricultural field, a small three year old child only ran and brought with him a cow herd .
    Jayasala 42

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Glad to get your first feedback Jayakka dear. glad toknow that a three year old child helped mama. YOu and Mama do so many good things so someone or other will help you.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

You are absolutely right Viji. I have experienced this help coming from people whom I have never known before, at many times. Sure, I believe in that ' kannuku theriyatha Deivam' . Wish your DH a speedy recovery and all the best to both of you!

Agatha83

Thyagarajan and iyerviji like this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Glad toknow Agatha dear you have also experienced. Thanks for your good wishes dear, which is needed at this time

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. SunPa

SunPa Platinum IL'ite

Another great post Viji mami!

Speedy recovery to your DH.

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear for liking my post and for the best wishes

Thyagarajan likes this.
  8. cliona

cliona Silver IL'ite

Thank you maami,
    Your post has given me hopes about how to face situations,. I am right now in a very tough phase of life. Hope I can come out of it. My best wishes to maama.
    Regards,
    Cliona

9. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Respected Viji
    Very nice post. i too have experienced a helping hand or some strong inner voice guiding me.....on many many occasions.......

10. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Totally agree with you Vijima. Often when I worry about something, some help or the other comes from totally unknown or even unexpected quarters and life goes on. Mom used to always say, 'if you good to others, it is not necessary that they help you back, God always sends someone when you need help'. Never a truer word.