1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

GM Diet

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by anupama, Feb 21, 2006.

1. priyadinesh

priyadinesh New IL'ite

hi anupama,
    i am priya. i have a problem of harmonal imbalance. with this i gained 25kgs.and now i am on homeo medicines. i am recently married, i need to loose weight to conceive. pelase let me know whether i can follow this diet or not.
    thanks,
    priya

2. poonamjoshi9266

poonamjoshi9266 New IL'ite

i should also follow GM diet for reducing weight.bonkbonk

3. Deepi

Deepi Senior IL'ite

guess, losing weight by following any type of diet depends on individuals body. so we cant assure abt the amount of weight lost. wat say??

4. goldenangel

goldenangel Senior IL'ite

Reduce your weight even faster

Cabbage Soup Diet 7 Days Plan - Lose Weight Fast

<CENTER><TABLE width="100%" border=0><TD vAlign=top width=165>
    <!--webbot bot="HTMLMarkup" startspan --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript><!--google_ad_client = "pub-4386739953944018";google_ad_width = 160;google_ad_height = 600;google_ad_format = "160x600_as";google_ad_type = "text_image";google_ad_channel ="";google_color_border = "FFFFFF";google_color_bg = "FFFFFF";google_color_link = "0000FF";google_color_url = "0000FF";google_color_text = "000000";//--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><!--webbot bot="HTMLMarkup" endspan -->​
    <CENTER></CENTER><CENTER></CENTER>
    <CENTER><CENTER><TD width=575>
    The Soup Diet is based on a fat-burning soup that contains negligible calories. The more soup you eat the more weight you should lose. It allows people to eat as much Cabbage Soup as they want each day, which should sound appealing to dieters. After all, dieters love to hear that they can eat unlimited amounts of food and still lose weight fast. .
    </CENTER></CENTER></CENTER>​
    Day One:
    • Eat only fruit, all the fruit you want except banana.
    • Drink unsweetened tea, black coffee, cranberry juice, and water.
    • Eat as much soup as you like.
    Day Two:

All you want - fresh, raw, or cooked vegetables of your choice. Stay away from dry beans, peas, and sweet corn. Reward yourself with a big baked potato with butter for dinner. Eat as much soup as you like but no fruit for today.
    Day Three:

Combine days one and two, eat as much fruit, vegetables, and soup, as you like but no baked potato.
    Day Four:

Eat as many as eight bananas and drink as many glasses of skim milk as you would like on this day, along with your soup. This day is supposed to lessen your desire for sweets.
    Day Five:

You may have 10-20 ounces of beef (300-500g) and a large tin or up to six fresh tomatoes. Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water this day to wash the uric acid from your body. Eat your soup at least once today. You may eat broiled or baked chicken (skinless) instead of beef. If you prefer, you can substitute broiled fish for the beef.
    Day Six:

Eat beef and vegetables today. You can even have two or three steaks if you like, with fresh vegetables or salad. NO BAKED POTATO. Eat your soup at least once.
    Day Seven:

Eat all you want of brown rice, unsweetened fruit juices, and vegetables. Be sure to eat your soup at least once to day. No bread, alcohol, or carbonated beverages, not even diet soda.
    You can keep changing the ingredients used, so that you don't get bored of the same recipe.

5. goldenangel

low calorie soup recipe

Hello
    Iam posting this fabulous soup where you can eat as much as you want yet loose weight positively

Low calorie cabbage soup

6 large green onions
    - 2 green peppers
    - 1 or 2 cans of tomatoes (diced or whole)
    - 3 carrots
    - 1 container (10 oz. or so) Mushrooms
    - 1 bunch celery
    - 1/2 head cabbage
    - 1 package Lipton soup mix
    Directions:1. Slice green onions, put in pot and start to sauté with cooking spray.

2. Cut green pepper stem end off and cut in half, take seeds and membrane out. Cut the green pepper into bite size pieces and put in pot.
    3. Take the outer leafs layers off the cabbage, cut into bite size pieces, put in pot.
    4. Clean carrots cut into bite size pieces, put in pot.
    5. Slice mushrooms into thick slices (otherwise they will disappear in the soup), put in pot.
    6. If you would like a spicy soup, add a small amount of cayenne pepper (red pepper) now (1/3 teaspoon is quite a bit as the soup will get spicier as it cooks further).
    7. You can use beef or chicken bouillon cubes for seasonings. They have all the salt and flavors you will need.
    8. Use about 12 cups of water (or 8 cups and the V8 juice), cover and put heat on low. Let soup cook for a long time (two hours works well).
    9. Season to taste with salt and pepper. 10. Eat all the soup you want, whenever you want for the next 7 days.
    And note even thought it is low calorie it is yummy.
    Bye

6. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Re: Reduce your weight even faster

Hi gud post, but am little lazy to follow.. :-(

7. goldenangel

Hi senorita
    Thanks for a quick reply.You dont have to follow it strictly just do it weekly 3 days or once.I do the same Iam lazy as well. Ha Ha

8. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    this is already posted, it is called GM diet.

9. veen

veen Senior IL'ite

Hi

I tried this diet sometime back & lost about 4 pounds. It really clenses the bowl & at last day feel much lighter & good.:wave:

veen

10. priyadinesh

priyadinesh New IL'ite

hi friends,
    i asked this before also but i didnt get any reply. i can follow this diet or not please tell me.
    i have harmonal imbalance problem and i am on homeo medicine. i need to loose weight.
    please help me
    thanks
    priya