Glimpse Of Golu 2017 At My Native Place

Discussion in 'Festivals, Functions & Rituals' started by PavithraS, Sep 22, 2017.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD @PavithraS ,

You brought back the "Navaratri" feelings into me, thousands of miles away from our land, through the lovely sharing of 'Golu' at your chithi and cousin's home. It is so nice to see the "Maakal Choppu" given to you by your grand mother.

Rangoli as the welcome banner is superb! The soothing lights, the lawn and cowshed, the Maakal paniyara thattu.. just beautiful!

Please convey my feelings, happiness and appreciation to your Chithi and cousin. A great display of our culture and tradition with the creativity of the Artist inside every young woman in our country.

Thanks for sharing the Golu your thoughts and memories, dear DD Pavithra.

PavithraS likes this.
  2. PavithraS

PavithraS Platinum IL'ite

Thank you very much for the feedback MadhuSharmila ! Many names for One power is our policy. Chiththi's Rangoli are my favorites too ! Will sure convey your wishes to them :)

Madam, Thank you very much for taking time to see the Golu clicks . I appreciate your detailed observation and delighted to get your feelings as feedback expressed very beautifully. Yes Maakkal Choppu set is indeed close to my heart. I am blessed indeed to have some wonderful childhood memories.Will sure convey your happiness and appreciation to Chiththi and cousin :)

suryakala likes this.
  3. Padhmu

Padhmu IL Hall of Fame

very beautiful golu Pavitra. the welcome kolam look like a beautiful carpet. neat work. thanks for sharing with us.

PavithraS likes this.
  4. PavithraS

Thank you for your kind words,will convey to my people back home ! Thought of sharing some more of my Chiththi and cousin's Kolam Clicks :)

Kolam above water

2017-09-27-PHOTO-00000366.jpg

Border Rangoli
    2017-09-27-PHOTO-00000368.jpg

Main Rangoli
    2017-09-27-PHOTO-00000367.jpg

joylokhi likes this.
  5. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Beautiful Kolu. The choppu collections, the rangoli are the highlights. Lot of creative work as u say. Do convey our appreciations to your chithi and family. Thanks for sharing.

PavithraS likes this.
  6. PavithraS

Thank you for your kind words,Madam ! Will sure sure convey them :)