1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Giving , Loving And Living.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ambika ananth, Jul 27, 2005.

Love can change any kind of relationship..can it or not?

1. Yes

68.3%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. probably

26.8%
  4. can't say

4.9%
  1. roopika

roopika New IL'ite

Hello,

I am new to this forum, this article is really wounderful as i tried "giving love" and i got "a lot" in return. Thanks a lot for this article....

roopika

2. subbi

subbi New IL'ite

Dear ambika
    giving loving and living does not change the hearts very easily.
    it will change but it will be too late by the time other person realises. it can be done to please one s own soul. you are at peace withyourself.
    normally people do not change their small small habits.Big change takes lot of time.eventually saying sorry after 50
    with regards
    usha

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi ambika,

Nice post with a nice message. Treat others as you would like to be treated by others. so love others as u wish them to love you back.
    Nothing is achieved in a day. love for your child start growing in your womb from the day you know the baby is there. love for your husband grows as u start living and understanding each other. love for your parents grows more as you understand thier love for you. the same goes for il-laws, treat them in the same way as your parents, dont make them feel insecure that they will lose out on the love of their son, you can have two set of parents in the long run.

to end ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY. the feeling of and for love is there. but for it to take roots and grow into something beautiful, it takes some time,patience and hard work.

let us try to make the world more livable by showing a little love to all,

Conquests of love are eternal.

love,
    shanthi.

4. ksv

ksv Senior IL'ite

Dear Ambika!!

Thanks for that thought provoking post.

regards
    ksv.

5. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Re: I wish it changes!

Dear Manju,
    You are not alone! it is very difficult to please m-i-ls. The only way to do it is to lose ones identity, ones likes, ones tastes and everything that we love to do; just be a robot and a 'yes mam'.
    Ofcourse this will not happen to the gen next d-i-ls. I just pray that they are not a disillusioned lot and come with preconceived notions.
    Though I too believe in Love when it comes to relationships I cannot say a 100% yes to the duo combo mentioned by Ambika! But I do feel sad for saying that and hence refrain from voting. My heart and my soul are having a tug of war!

Last edited: Aug 3, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  6. Yshnawe

Yshnawe New IL'ite