1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Getting treated for PCO. Need suggestions to regain skin complexion

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by ramyamaha, Feb 15, 2012.

1. ramyamaha

ramyamaha New IL'ite

I am 26,I have pcod health problem due to this i got skin discoloration and became darker even before,i am also taking homeopathic treatment and now i got my periods regular.....Even though i didn't get my skin color back....I have dark patchy skin.....always my skin looks dull.....i got my marriage fixed in the month of may....since i am feeling bad about my skin....please tell me some natural daily usage tips to improve my skin complexion....also suggest me some good cosmetic products for my skin.............

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012

2. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Use good sunscreen whenever you go out.
    Avoid stressing yourself. Think good for yourself regardless of color. Remember Miss World and Miss Universe contestants and winners?
    Massage tanned areas with potato.
    Add lemons to bath water.
    Vaseline healthy white is a nice product.
    Hope this helps
    Be happy as you are and see the difference
    Vaidehi

3. ramyamaha

ramyamaha New IL'ite

thank you vaidehi....I am not worrying about my color......but i got patchy dark skin then and there its look not nice....thats why.....anyway thank you for your useful tips surely will try this

4. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Ramya, welcome to IL. congratulations!

On the affected area, apply lemon juice, let it dry and lightly scrub (alternative days) and the days when you don't apply lemon apply coconut oil + turmeric mixed paste and then use besan (kadalaimaavu or payatham maavu) and clean. Don't apply soap. Evenings, you can apply a paste made of wheat flour, apply, leave it for 15 minutes and wash regularly to improve skin complexion. Bananas also helpful. just make a paste and apply.

Best wishes.

1 person likes this.
  5. ramyamaha

ramyamaha New IL'ite

hi

Tnks a lot surely will try this.......Tips that u have given is very very nice............