1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Getting Pulled In Different Directions By Sister And Husband.

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by maddysweet, Mar 31, 2017.

1. piano

piano Bronze IL'ite

Hi, I'm also sailing in the same boat. My sister helped me by taking care of my dad bcos my mom came to My place for my delivery. I have also done lot of emotional and financial help for my sister and medical help for my parents before n after my delivery which I did out of my love. I have never missed anything on my responsibility and have done my best up to my knowledge. I have my limitations because of the demanding in laws but that never stopped me in doing anything for my family. I have done lot of adjustments to keep my sister happy but she is not satisfied with it. She always complains she helped me when I need and I'm not reciprocating. Dont understand what more she expects.... As u said none of my help is considered great by her and expects a lot from me. I m also kind of reaching the saturation point. I tried to stay little away to avoid any more frustration but my mom is little upset with that decision. So for my mom's satisfaction again I'm planning to be close with her but actually scared of the emotional toss. Really confused......