1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Getting Anxious

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by harinideep, Jun 30, 2017.

1. harinideep

harinideep Gold IL'ite

Today I went out in hot sun for half an hour . From evening I m getting head ache at a point as if someone is hitting with hammer . Then I took dolo . N went out . I was fine . As soon as I entered home again it started . Is it migraine
    Meanwhile my daughter got fever 101.5 .I not getting sleep .
    If she gets sick , I feel too miserable. I get headaches , I literally shiver if she falls sick. Help me to come out of this. How to change this behaviour of mine . I don't get sleep if she feels sick. Now I m worried abt her fever.

2. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Dear, drink water, lots(but not fridge water) water kept in mud pot is best.
    and as your anxiousness, everything is in your mind. keep listening to soothing music and let positive things fill your home instead of these negative ones, and take care of yourself and your daughter.

3. radv

radv Gold IL'ite

Going out in the heat dehydrates the body. Headache maybe due to dehydration. OSR helps in this. Or in a bottle of water add a pinch of salt and a teaspoon of sugar. Drink this water. It will help in reducing headache and fever.

Getting anxious about your daughter's fever is not going to help her. It will only increase your stress. Instead look after your child by keeping her hydrated, give her some juicy fruits like grapes, plums, etc. to eat.

BTW how old is your daughter.

4. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Heat can cause headaches. I get it, but I do have migraine. I have a friend who gets headache everytime she steps out, and she has no history of migraine. So heat in itself can cause it. Hydrate yourself and take rest.

Kids falls sick even more than adults does. It's part of their life. It's normal. Our duty is to calm them, treat them, take care of them n not add on stress by you being stressed.

Worrying about their health is a normal behaviour, but whenever you go through the rest of it, understand and tell yourself that it's not helping her. If she sees you stressed, she will get stressed, but if she sees you calm, she will be calm too. So you decide how do you want her to feel. No matter their age, they can always feel it.