Gestational Diabeties And Care

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Janakinarne, Jul 11, 2019.

1. lazy

lazy Silver IL'ite

The file is mainly for video links dear. So just leave the images.

Milky white discharge is normal. I had that. If you have any itching issue then it may be yeast infection. Since you are not having any itching there will be no issues. Still let your Dr know about this.

And I don't check much on this discharge till third trimester.. Mostly it will be normal only

2. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Kk..I thought it's some files..
    That's grt,but relief from my tension..
    Ya will check with my doc,nxt week having Scan, during the time will ask him...
    Some posts saying during 9th Mon white discharge will be there,so afraid of it... thanks for your rlpy...

lazy likes this.
  3. kokilach

kokilach New IL'ite

Hello everyone,

Glad to see a thread discussing about gestational diabetes. I heard gestational diabetes will only be observed during pregnancy. Post delivery, it can go away. But what I would like to understand is, has anyone taken sugar test post delivery. If yes, after how many weeks it has been taken, and noticed it is vanished. I heard, after 6 weeks doctor is recommending to take sugar test to see the status of gestational diabetes.

Also, would like to request some details from ladies who had gestational diabetes during pregnancy and delivered the baby. Could someone share the details, being diagnosed with gestational diabetes during pregnancy, what is the diet plan followed post delivery. With GD during pregnancy, my levels were in the range with the balanced diet like more protein, less carbs, limited sugars, walking followed by every meal. I wonder what should be the diet to be followed post delivery, to help with digestion, breast feeding and self recovery.

Thanks,
    Kokila