Gestational Diabeties And Care

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Janakinarne, Jul 11, 2019.

1. lazy

lazy Silver IL'ite

For bf, you can join breastfeeding support for Indian mothers bsim group. It will help you a lot.

2. lazy

lazy Silver IL'ite

No dear I didn't follow any diet in my first pregnancy but it was full term. Delivered at 40+4..so obviously weight be more than 3.5kg. After 8th month due to heartburn issue I switched to millets. That's the only thing.

For my second, baby weight was a surprise to me. I guess it's totally because of my protein intake. Somedays I would take 3-4 eggs. If I don't take any veggies I would replace it with eggs. Last one month it's only millets curd rice egg and paneer with walking. Nothing more than that.

Ya once delivered you be back to pre pregnancy weight.

Janakinarne likes this.
  3. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Wow that's really grt,u enjoyed ur full time pregnancy... ofcource it's good for the baby if they stay more time in the womb..wish I too can enjoy as like you..at least 38weeks without any complications/tensions..
    But u followed very good diet and healthy food that's impossible for me I think..ur very strong ..
    Did u take full egg or only White,I too will start at least with eggs.actuvally paneer I don't like much ,if I have comp I can eat but alone means bit difficult to go inside.. anyway will try next time that too...
    Am taking curd one cup twice a day,bought quinoa today,will try different millets so that it won't give much bore to me....I think my bfast menu I have to change to eggs/, omlette so that protein intake can be increased...

4. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

No yaar,from past few days it's increased allot.. mainly back side of knee's, during 3rd and 4th Mon have light cramps and later not much, again it started now along with foot pain Al's, doing msg with coconut oil and keeping legs in Coldwater with salt,at that time giving relief again starting...
    Oho kk.. I enquired one of classes they quoted nearly 8k that too 4sessions and said it's a basic package,not included any online classes..so thought of it's soon to start and waiting..and they said classes are in Tamil mostly..
    No yaar don't know Tamil much,I can speak little bit but can't read,can manage small things onl..
    Thanks for sharing information...have shared my id ..

5. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

K will check the page..

6. lazy

lazy Silver IL'ite

Ahhhh that was my first pregnancy story. In my second its total vice versa once I came to know about gd. For both no healthy foods dear. I just want to have foods which doesn't cause heart burn, no other options for me. So switched to millets.

Same story in my second, at last month I stopped having veggies too. So no options other than egg. Full egg da, I will have it has either omelette or scrambled eggs. Paneer I will just fry it with spoon of Ghee salt and pepper. BTW am not strong lady dear. My mil always am the weakest one in my family :p

Janakinarne likes this.
  7. lazy

lazy Silver IL'ite

For leg pain you should keep in hot water with salt na??? The only work I do after my 7th month is walking and feeding food to my dd that's it. I too had 4 session paid around 4k. That was on 2016 now am not sure about the price. It was bit helpful but not much. I have sent a main check it

8. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

No yaar,mine is heat body, so by keeping legs in hot water increase my body heat more,so using cold water onl..which helps me to reduce my body temperature Al's,am taking more than 4lts of liquids even though I felt very hot during night times especially,

9. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

But for me it's not possible to be that much strong without having food.. some times I crave alot,which can't control my self especially after a morning nap,so I used to have and once I finished I start to worry wat will be the result of eating it...
    Daily millets means it's not that much easy by skipping all tasty foods,I can't with out spicy in my food... even though am getting heartburn Al's......
    Even I too started talking 2eggs daily but onl White, bcoxz am having brown rice so..

10. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

@lazy And one more thing I received ur mail ,but the images are not opening,
    And I have one more question..
    Today I found some milky white discharge in the morning which is no smell and I don't have much itching in the vagina Al's, normally I have transparent discharge daily,today is the first time I found white discharge ..am bit afraid of it..
    I'd it common..did u faced it during ur 2nd trimester??
    Am in 24th week of pregnancy..
    I searched in Google and some other posts saying some it's common some it's not..
    If u know anything about it plz clarify my doubt..
    Thank u. ..