Genuine part time job oppurtunity in dubai n sharjah

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by keerthinathan24, Apr 30, 2012.

1. keerthinathan24

keerthinathan24 Bronze IL'ite

Hai Friends

Iam krithika... would like to share you all a good news ... after a long time struggling found recently one genuine part time job oppurtunity in our U.A.E...its really working out giving the real earning for our spent efforts.....here follows some basic details...:

* This is related with Network Marketing ...deals with promotion of online solutions,offered by US based company.

* Weekly commissions will be made by the company through Global Cash Card ( $ Account ,which the members get free from the company).

* Already joined member's account summary with great earnings will be the best motivation for you.

* Training will be given by the experts for four weeks about the product and promoting techniques.

* Great oppurtunity to earn extra income for our family with some efforts and obviously self interest.

*Housewives,even working men and women also can grab this great oppurtunity..(as this can be done in their leisure time also)

for more details call me at .. refer indusladies ....

-with regards
    krithika

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2012

2. nisha27

nisha27 Bronze IL'ite

thanks keerthi for such a great information...are you working there?did you get commission on time..

3. keerthinathan24

hai nisha,

thanks for your friends request.its a wonderful oppurtunity...me was in search of such kind of genuine job oppurtunity only since i came here to dubai.

fortunately got it atlast.ya... its really working out ... weekly payments are done... they are providing us a dollar account where our payments will be credited.my hubby is an engineer ...working in a reputed organization...most of his collegues are joined already ...seeing their earnings only my hubby got confident and joined...he is doing on the field ,me from home online..it is such a cool and interesting way of network marketing...

If u feel interested and would like to know more ..u can feel free to call me to my

4. RadhaBarani

RadhaBarani Bronze IL'ite

Appreciate your thoughtmto share with us keerthi.. All the Best

5. keerthinathan24

Hai Radha

Thanks for ur heartful wishes...

Whenever some oppurtunity we come across ,3 things plays the important role here...

1.Trust- Whether we trust it ?
    2.Interest- Are we seriously interested to work in our leisure time?...
    3.Need- Our need for money ?.....

For all...if we say YES .. then no thinking further ,we will start working on it...thats what iam doing now taking this oppurtunity... especially to avoid sleeping ( here in dubai ..our sleep only eating our most times na)...and then to earn extra money to stop the MASS growing of our bank liabilities..bills etc....

-keerthi...

2 people like this.
  6. Flyhighbluesky

Flyhighbluesky Silver IL'ite

How much do you earn in a week? or monthly basis?

7. SANL

SANL Silver IL'ite

Dear Keerthi,

please let us know how much do u earn weekly?

8. keerthinathan24

hai jelin

it depends on how much promotions .u do.?...mail me for job details ...at

2 people like this.
  9. amirtha3004

amirtha3004 Senior IL'ite

hi keerthi,

can u gve me the details.. do i hve to invest smethng?

10. keerthinathan24

hai amirtha and sanl,

This is being an oppurtunity ...no need to be as our regular office ....no target ,no pressure...this is a cool network marketing type of job... so obviously... the online solution which is the promoting product here can't be free... there is a purchase investment here...that we can get it back by promoting or simply referring 2 people...

this is a never ending chain kind of marketing... life time earning can be made ... applicable wherever country we go.......So instead of missing something great why can't we take a chance.. mail me for more details.. no hide n seek here,,, if we work definite is the earning?....that too leaglly authorised by our U.A.E....!....

-keerthi.

3 people like this.