1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Gender And Toys

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Ammu2886, May 5, 2018.

1. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

Thats Really Good reply from Gauri03

Even i felt the lady was way too harsh.. After all sales man will go based on most selling products first.

I like gender inequality and all those. But dont be rude to people who are used to all that sterotypes. Breaking sterotypes doesn't need to be rude and breaking people. Some simple people may not even have any idea about gender equality. Thats the truth

P.S Cooking and jewellery making are really good business.

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    Ammu2886 likes this.
  2. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

:blush:

3. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

A good response from Gauri.My grandson loves robotic toys and also the kitchen set.he is very much interested in making dosas of various geometrical designs.
    Food is the basic necessity and kitchen is where it comes from.There is nothing wrong in a child having interest in kitchen set and it is not below the dignity of a modern girl to enter a kitchen.Catering is one of the covetable courses now a days.
    If one does not have a choice of hers in the shop, let her leave the shop quietly.Unnecessary bragging by the lady exhibiting her modern (discourteous) outlook.
    is unwarranted.
    Recently I read an interesting story in Tamil wherein the girl is a software Engineer,Parents
    go on rejecting many alliances under the pretext-horoscope mismatch,salary mismatch, not visited US even once, the boy having two sisters of marriable age.The marriage is fixed ultimately.The mother of the girl cancels the wedding on the ground that the mother is likely to stay with the son because of the sudden demise of the boy's father.
    Without knowing these developments, the catering contractor comes home to take
    charge of the catering.
    The girl seems to have met him in an oratorical contest earlier a few years back.Changes pleasantries.As he lost his father, he didn't pursue his studies of CA and takes charge of his father's established marriage catering Services and gets min 15 weddings for a month.He earns in lakhs,have 15 days' rest, has sufficient quality time to spend with the family. The girl sees him as a prospective groom compared to software professionals.The girl now sticks to the decision and wedding materialises with the moral support given by grandma.
    jayasala 42

sweetsmiley and kaniths like this.