Garbharakshambiga Tamil Songs for 10 Months

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sharanyadevi, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Balganesh

Balganesh New IL'ite

Thank you so much.. May be too late reply to your post. But I am in need of this now. I am pregnant 2nd time.. 1st was a missed abortion in 7 weeks but found in 20 weeks. now am 14 weeks completed. Am so much worried. Nothing should happen this time.. Till now mean till 13 weeks everything is normal. we made a sonography. But still we are so much scared and worried this time..

Thank you so much..

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Balanesh,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum. :)
    You can find our forum guidelines here...
    Congrats on your pregnancy! :)
    Try to relax. Stress will not help you; it will disturb the hormone balance. Try to be positive & happy. All will go well! Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

3. vidyasantha12

vidyasantha12 Junior IL'ite

Dear sharanya,
    thnks a lot fr tamil ..actually i hav sanskrit version but i cant understand the meaning.....ths one makes me feel good
    am ttc ..am now in uae so cant able to go to the temple...shall i chant this mantra in my home itself ? will it favour me? anyway this month am going to pray god whole heartedly....god bless all

4. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

Sure Vidhya,
    you can chant it anywhere.. i used to chant it even while i was travelling.. good luck and wishes to you..:)

5. KiKa89

KiKa89 New IL'ite

Hi there, thanks a lot ladies for the slogan, I was searching for the 3rd month verses for days... My copy is kinda ruined, you know like some letters here and there have gone missing/erased, Couldn't get a decent pic or the correct slogan... Finally I got it... Thank u so much... Am really happy now!!!

Lalithambigai likes this.
  6. Gswarna

Gswarna Senior IL'ite

Thank you very much for posting these songs.
    Do you know any rhythm for singing them? I couldn't find any audio file for these songs online.

7. KiKa89

KiKa89 New IL'ite

Hi, Gswarna, Sorry... But, I too didn't find anything specific... But I read the verses everyday as a "poem" based verses, i.e. with stress and pauses... If u find anything let me know too... TIA