Garbarakshambigai slokams & prasadam by post

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by creative9, Jan 9, 2009.

1. lovers

lovers Senior IL'ite

Hi Saras,
    I really appreciate ur timely response .thanks again dear
    1.would like to order through this site www.hindupurohit.com is this authentic site to go ahead and order the prasadam .
    2.regarding ambika puja for marriage realted problems u mentioned that we need the lit the lights in lemon do we need to follow any sthothram for this Mam pls clarify ...
    3. for each month there are garbharakshambigai songs can u pls give me in english
    4.can u also provide me Garbharakshambigai slokas in English? so that would be easy to chat for me dear

Pls clarify these Mam

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  2. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Lovers

Garbharakshambigai Ashtothram, Pregnancy slokas month wise in english -you will find in the link below:

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/p...rakshambigai-slokams-and-prasadam-post-4.html

You can read the slokas given in the below link as many times as you want:

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/p...barakshambigai-slokams-and-prasadam-post.html

When you light the lemon lamps, you can chant Gowri Ashtothram, you can get it in the above link itself.
    You can order prasadam thru the link you mentioned or the link given below: (IndusLadies get discount in this site)

http://www.parihara.com/garbharakshambika.html

Last edited: Jan 29, 2011
  3. lovers

lovers Senior IL'ite

Hi Saras,
    Thanks for the information dear ...
    i spoke with Hindu,blackmagic,scam,star,Hinduism,pooja,puja,attukal, Keralatemple, India temple, yagam, homam, Ganapathy, Siva, shivan, devi, bhagavathy,Vishnu, Navagraha, Pooja at Indian Temple,Free hindu baby name and Free Astro consultancy. site people and they said they r going to send castrol oil as well as cd so that the baby can hear when they r i mothers tummy ...
    but here in pariharam site they give u the goddess photo and castor oil ...
    so which one would be a better choice to go with .............pls let me know so that i can go ahead and place my order ...

4. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear

If the site sends you a CD then try that site only.

5. lovers

lovers Senior IL'ite

hi saras,
    hope u r doing great dear today i checked hindupurohit.com bcz when tried parihara site couldnt get any sort of information .
    can u pls look into the content of hindupurohit: mentions that to overcome problem related to pregnancy and child birth Parayanam (reading) of the portion SANTHANA GOPALAM of “Narayaneeyam“ the famous epic poem composed by Melpathoor Narayana Bhattathiri is recommended.The special Pooja and Pushpanjali at the Garbharakshambika temple help to overcome problems related to pregnancy and childbirth..
    no where mention abt castor oil nothing because i called them i got to know abt it.
    can u pls have a look at that website and share ur thoughts dear

6. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Lovers

I checked the site Hindupurohit.com, They do pooja for Santhana gopala swami & goddess Garbharakshambigai.
    The special prasadam they mentioned in Garbharakshambigai temple is Castor oil.

In Garbharakshambigai temple, for pregnant ladies they send castor oil as prasadam.
    And for those trying to conceive, they send ghee as prasadam apart from kumkuma and vibhuti.

You can call/email the Hindupurohit people and find out.

7. lovers

lovers Senior IL'ite

They said they r gonna send castor oil and the CD Saras .

8. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Thats good. That is what you want isn't it?

Have a safe pregnancy & healthy baby.:thumbsup:-)

9. anony

anony New IL'ite

Online Prasadam Rip Off

Ladies,
    Please beware before ordering in these kind of websites. 1 year back, I ordered through one of these sites and was ripped off. After paying so much, they told us to call back when we called first and never picked our calls after that, never responded to emails and when finally we got through, merchant was very rude and said he cannot do anything if we did not get the product and was not ready to refund. There might be some sites which worked for somebody, but who knows which is genuine and which is not. So, before shelling out your hard earned money, beware. If you need to have a pooja done, best thing would be to have someone do it on your behalf(family or friend who will genuinely pray for you) and post the prasadam to you or send it through someone who's coming from India. I had a doubt before but then, thought since it is god related,people will not cheat, but looks like nobody cares these days about what it is when it comes to cheating online :rant

10. lovers

lovers Senior IL'ite

yes they never deliver the items ... be aware of such sites ladies ... dont waste ur money on such sites by paying ur money and never receive any thing in return ..