Garbarakshambigai Amma ghee prasadam

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Swethasumanth, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Swethasumanth

Swethasumanth New IL'ite

Hai all I started taking ghee Prasadam from garbarakshambigai Amma and 48 days are nearer to get completed..Am worried whether I will conceive or not???please let me know anyone there who didn't conceive even after taking ghee Prasadam for 48 days...please help me..

2. abinayamadhavan

abinayamadhavan Silver IL'ite

@swethasumanth : Have hope. First trust the devi. definitely you will conceive. you are just taking the ghee and counting the days. Pray the devi from your heart. Then without gheee also you will conceive

3 people like this.
  3. Swethasumanth

Swethasumanth New IL'ite

Thank you Abhinaya,I trust a lot in garbarakshambigai Amma ,am scared because am experiencing some of the menses symptoms ..this is the reason I have posted ...

4. Harithag

Harithag Gold IL'ite

Don't want to give you false hopes.but I did conceive right after completing ghee prasadam.Dont think about symptoms and try to relax.Keep faith.

5. Swethasumanth

Swethasumanth New IL'ite

Thank u Haritha Garu, want to know whether you followed any food restrictrictions during intake of ghee Prasadam...as I scared ,my menses has come,don't know whether I did any wrong during intake of ghee...thinking to start the ghee Prasadam for another 48days ,by ordering through online...can we start once again or not???

6. Harithag

Harithag Gold IL'ite

I didnt follow any restrictions.I understand from your post that,you are stressed.Stress is not good for ttc.I know its not easy.But try to divert yourselves and enjoy life.When you have kids,its difficult to get time for yourselves and DH.Trust me,forget that you are TTC,treat yourselves,be happy and pray.it worked for me.