Ganesha's Ears for my DS...What does this signify???

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by brahan, Dec 15, 2011.

1. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Hi All,

I have a lovely naughty 3.5 year old Son and he has a big Ears that is too visible on the Face ...I mean any body who looks at him first ,comments on his Big Ears (My hubby has it..But DS seem to have even Bigger than that)..In Tamil we tease him"Dhonna kadhu"..Elders say he has Ears like Ganesha and he is Blessed. I have browsed many websites to find the Samudrika Lakshnam aspect of this but am unable to get it. Ladies can you please help me with this. I want to basically know what does Ganesha's ears signify..

TIA

2. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Moderator , Please move this thread to the appropriate Forum if you find this in apt here.

3. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Brahan,

As far as my knowledge is concerned the person with Ganesh ears (big ears) will be very good in their studies. That does not mean that he will not be good in other things. This is the belief we have. So your son may get so many gold medals for his achievement in academics ...:)

4. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Thank you so Much Anisu for the first Fb..Yeah i observed that he is very Intelligent (His teacher had told this ). Touch Wood...

5. inlovewithmylyf

inlovewithmylyf Platinum IL'ite

Brahan, it means that your son would be intelligent like an elephant and could also be lucky... I have a cousin with ears like that of Lord Ganesha and that guy is damn intelligent and last year he was in X and he got school first with 96% in CBSE... He has not missed his General Proficiency Certificate once from Class I to X...

May Lord Ganesha bless your son in abundance...

6. nihitareddy

nihitareddy Silver IL'ite

hi there,
    my mother in law says that if anyone has ears like ganesha he will be very rich. i don't know weather its true or not she said one of her sisters daughter has ears like that and she is really rich and i think all most everyone in b'lore knows her

7. Subhaganesh

Subhaganesh Gold IL'ite

actually its a lucky sign.as other IL said they will be intelligent and rich too..don't worry be happy

8. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Oh Thank You all...You guys Made my day. May Lord Ganesha shower his Blessings on the lil one