Gabfest: And Thereby Hangs A Tail

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Cimorene, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Thanks. Welcome at all times.

2. Thyagarajan

:hello: Must be a noble soul to care for an abandoned or distressed canine. Even red cross people shun listening or doing it.
    2. Jayaksmi coffee works lady entrepreneur opens the shop by unlocking and lifting the rolling shutter up.

3. Half a dozen street dogs waving their tiles rush to and cling to her. She, like Blue bordered white saree woman Mother Therassa - would pamper them with soft touch offering them biscuits.

4. Then she goes about sweeping splashing water in front of shop and then draw rangoli.

5. The canines in various sizes and colours would sit on their hind legs, watching her till she completes the huge rangoli. Little later, Lakshmi goes about her coffee grinding.

6. Likewise they gather around her at 9 when she offer them food before closing the shop for the day.

7. She takes similar care about cat mothers and her kittens. She spend her money for ad in papers to request adopt the kittens and puppies with those photos published alongside.

8. The world is spinning around it's axis only because of such passionate Lakshmis.

Regards.
    Gods domain is Kaala Bairavars fort(e).

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    Giri12 likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

OMG god was on your side.
    2. I trust You had thanked God and the tree immediately and any person or incident that contributed to delay in departure from your home or office.
    3. This reminds me of my spouse and daughter just moved away from the falling huge rubble from roof above when we were quartered in a dilapidated government accommodation.
    God takes care of our head and route.

Paripoorna and Gauri03 like this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Since yesterday, with family I am away from home for recording spiritual video of my daughter ;
    and it has been giving me our family a pleasant feeling in an atmosphere that blends with Nature- Like open sky, rich paddy fields ready for harvest and lots of mango orchards and coconut grooves.
    Good going and hope to continue for two days more.
    We are breathing fresh air less polluted rich in oxygen that our lungs and heart thank us.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    Gauri03 likes this.
  5. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Dear V Sir,

Happy wedding anniversary. It's very sweet of her to have understood your pre occupation.
    Sharing this meme for your anniversary which I recently saw in IL. .
    #justforfun

images (20).jpeg

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anusha,

Hahaha! I need to show this meme to her. Thank you for the wishes.

Anusha2917 and Thyagarajan like this.
  7. Thyagarajan

@Viswamitra
    Sir
    Happy wedding anniversary.
    2. It happens that we are immersed in thoughts and other important and or significant things get diluted from our thoughts.
    3. I always set a reminder and alarm in two or three different devices and at the stroke of midnight I am reminded to wish her if she is in profound sleep.
    Beginning 76, this one happy greetings goes on uninterrupted.
    4. We know better halves better that they remember better.
    5. I am glad to note she called you at office to suggest in subtle manner that it was time to greet her.
    God bless Mrs V & YOU.
    REGARDS.

Viswamitra and Anusha2917 like this.
  8. Viswamitra

Dear Thyagarajan Sir:

Thanks for your wishes and the clues about how to keep the better half happy. Yes. She was so nice not to ruin hers along with mine by not making a big fuss about me not greeting her. I am the beneficiary of having a better half with a better heart than mine. :)

Thyagarajan likes this.
  9. Viswamitra

There are so many of us cheering for you and your husband here. He is going to walk out with great results bringing smile to both your faces forever. Assume doctor being a known person is a sign of positivity.:beer-toast1:

kaniths likes this.
  10. Viswamitra

You and your husband enjoy the sound of Teeeeeeeeeee - chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai - Teeeeeeeeeeeeeee in the platforms.

Thyagarajan likes this.