1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

frustrated..pls help

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by bhumi1231, Jan 26, 2012.

1. bhumi1231

bhumi1231 Senior IL'ite

Thanks guys.i have had lot of patience here.really supported him ,did not nagged him for his ignorance but seems this did not work.since few day back i have started telling him and speaking on serious notes.The major problem is he has not arrived maturity as per his age.I told him to sort out things else life will screw up.As he has married to me ,he has to take care of my needs in every way ,as I am also supporting him.As is said he had no replies.I knew I had to remond him so i did that again this saturday,he got little irritated,but later told me he has fixed appointment with a doc who is marrage councellor and sexlogist.So today we ae going to visit doc in evening.He says he is physically fine but he has mental tensions like mom behaviour,isssues at home,his job problems and hence he cannot concentrate.he has been telling me this since an year.I dunno how serious is it but i hope we get solution with this doc.
    any suggestions?

2. bukbuk

bukbuk Silver IL'ite

Naughty suggestion. Pls don't mind. Have you tried showing him some ****?

3. bhumi1231

bhumi1231 Senior IL'ite

well he thinks he was nt able to relate me as he used to watch lot of ****,,so he totally stoppeed watchin it:):rotfl