Frustrated Lingerie Shopper

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Delhi' started by Ruchira12202, May 23, 2010.

1. sushmafrom44

sushmafrom44 New IL'ite

i completely agree with you... they just dont sell good UG's in india... and unfortunately there a even fewer option available larger size women... i mean I have seen women with practically 4 boobs than just 2... only coz of the bad bra that they are wearing... its a little sad actually... :hide:

2. lucky1987

lucky1987 New IL'ite

yes so true...till date i never find a sexy lingerie which can be of my choice..i just hate it..be it lifestyle or anywhere..i just never get the right size ..i love my assets and i want to wear something which will flatter my body..some badly shaped lingerie makes me look funny as joker..strapless's are so no no as i dont find size and yukk it just goes down n down..:bonk

:rant i am just so irritated..hell... :hide: :hide: :hide:hide

3. chweetchoyee

chweetchoyee Gold IL'ite

i also had the same issue until i tried jockey, thats the end i said to myself. It was perfect shaped and came well with comfort too. I always prefer to wear lightly paded so that it will look even. jockey came perfect for me u can get in exclusive show rooms. And coming to enormous... They are waste.. You will get size but comfortwise u will end up with rashes thats my experience. Jockey have few models but ladies request is please start wearing little padded as it will lift a bit and makes you look more elegant in chuddi and sari too.

4. chweetchoyee

chweetchoyee Gold IL'ite

and another thing... Start wearing skin tight under garments. Our body will get used what we wear. If you wear lose things inside then ur body will become saggy but if u hold ur body tight not too tight.. It will get used to what we wear. And another thing if u wear skin tights it will become like layer which in turn reduces the bulgy around our tummy and hip.. So u look slimmer instantly.

5. jeys

jeys Junior IL'ite

Hi,

Do you have spanx?? If so please let me know.

Thanks
    Jey

6. RaulTheStranger

RaulTheStranger New IL'ite

ill fitting bra's can cause cancer too

7. Kanishkag

Kanishkag New IL'ite

Hey ladies,

Yu may try out Bwitch at Connaught Place! They have sexy lingerie with wide selection of colors, fabric and style!