1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

frozen waffles and peanut butter in banglore

Discussion in 'Baby / Kids Foods' started by priya78, Feb 8, 2011.

1. priya78

priya78 Bronze IL'ite

Ladies please help where can I get waffles and peanut butter in banglore.I am looking for Eggo barand notsure whether I will get that brand in India .Please help:drowning

2. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Priya,
    You will get peanut butter different brands in any of the super markets in bangalore, but not sure whether you will get that specific brand. Sundrop peanut butter is good, they have two varieties...crunchy and paste one.

3. priya78

priya78 Bronze IL'ite

Thank you so much Amihere do you have any idea where we could get waffles?

4. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

waffles are easily avail at any good bakery, best wld be to make ur own at home :)

5. fayemullock

fayemullock New IL'ite

A yummy frozen waffles and peanut butter in banglore maybe a good suggestion for a snack.This maybe nutritious and delicious as what we are thinking.But are we sure that this is safe to eat and will not cause any allergies either?The public is starting to no longer be amused with people and kids that have a severe peanut allergy. The tough nature of the reaction demands that schools, day care centers and so forth all keep compliant with whatever measures necessary to keep people with the allergic reaction safe. A lot of people are beginning to believe that peanut compliance is an undue burden on every person who doesn't have the allergy. The proof is here: Backlash growing against children with peanut allergy.