1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

From Useless to Useful

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Feb 18, 2012.

1. navs23

navs23 Platinum IL'ite

A very inspiring blog Kamalji!
    As much as the credit goes to your bro and sil, the credit goes to you too, for deciding to stand up and move on with life, three cheers for that :)
    If internet had a form(browsing, blogging, chatting, IL, news, ebooks and what not), I would fall at its feet.
    That was the only thing that helped me keep my sanity too during times of solitude.
    Love your blogs(seriously, how do you map so many (random/different) thoughts and make an interesting blog out of it???), keep writing!!!

2. Evolet

Evolet Senior IL'ite

Hi Kamal Ji

Am reading ur blog for the first time.. simple narration . I like it.. and i have also started believing tat problems do get solved in an unbelievable way..

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Deepu,

these are jokes that come in the sMS, and the vegetarian ones i share with u all. So that is not my concept , but i liked it, HAHA

thanks for coming over and leaving an FB.

Regards

kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Goodluck,

thank u for the kind words.thank u so much.

Regards

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ambika,

you were missing for a long time on snippets.How are u, and good to see u back.WEll i dont write blogs, i converse with u all, this is the same way i talk also.HAHA

Well i see a positive life, and i beleive that there is someone up there for all of us, for whom we are the dearest, and he has brought us here, and he will take care of us.All we have to do sincerly is to talk to him and tell him our problems, and then we have to do our best and leave teh rest to him.

Yes for me u all do me a favour by reading and commenting on my blogs, which encourages me to post more. it is just the way we have to look at things.

Thanks a ton Ambika.

Regards

kamal

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Navs,

Well i thought it over, and i thought what is the use of being depressed. what do i lack, i have money for my daughters marriages, i have enough for the two of us, i have my own home, no one to pay to, God could not have been kinder, so why cry. That is when i got out of it, and luckily blogs came along, and soon i tried to lift the readers spirits too.

Well i converse actually i dont write blogs, if u were to meet me, i talk the same way as i write.HAHA

thanks for the kind words Navs.

Regards

kamal

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Evolet,

Welcome to snippets and to my posts.thanks for the kind words, and always beleive in that, and life will be a cakewalk.

Regards

kamal