From Cardiff

Discussion in 'Europe - Other Areas' started by positivesolitude, Feb 2, 2009.

1. positivesolitude

positivesolitude New IL'ite

Hello Ladies

I am not sure if its the right forum to post this but since I am living alone (as my husband works in London and my parents took my 3 year old daughter to India as me and hubby are staying in 2 diff locations) I was thinking of sharing my house with any single lady.I have a 3 bedroom house and am all by myself and do feel lonely.If you know of anyone please do let me know.

Thank You.

Preity

Similar Threads
    1. jaanu74
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Just a suggestion....why dont you post in a cardiff newspaper or website which will be read by more people. My daughter is studying in Cardiff and i know there will be a lot of Indians who are studying in uni and may want to share a apartment! Try in some websites there, locally.
    All the best.....

3. shefali75

shefali75 New IL'ite

Hi ,

best thing to do is give it to estate agents. Where in cardiff are you ? I am also in cardiff. let me know if you need any help renting out rooms.

thanks
    Shefali

Hello Ladies

I am not sure if its the right forum to post this but since I am living alone (as my husband works in London and my parents took my 3 year old daughter to India as me and hubby are staying in 2 diff locations) I was thinking of sharing my house with any single lady.I have a 3 bedroom house and am all by myself and do feel lonely.If you know of anyone please do let me know.

Thank You.

4. positivesolitude

positivesolitude New IL'ite

Thanks Sudha for your advice.

Shefali ,I have a house in St.Mellons in a quiet residential locality with easy access to the M4 and good transport links as well.where do you live in Cardiff?

Estate agents are a complete No-No since they charge a hefty commission and I dont even plan to charge much rent.Its more for company sake.Thats why posted here since I want to share with any Indian or at the most any Asian female.

Thank You

Preity