Friendly chat to build up friendship

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by Bpremalatha, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Bpremalatha

Bpremalatha Gold IL'ite

Hi All,

I browsed some of the threads here... didnt fine one I was looking for, so thought to start one new thread. Hope I get many many friends here.

I am crazy about friends from childhood. I always feel, friend is one who is always there to hear and talk with you. All your thoughts. I wish to have friends, My great behavior I dont have friends.

Some ignore because I dont look good. I look weak, dull. Some ignore since am not in good position, Some ignore since I dont get good score in exams.

Its truth, not lying. Have seen people behavior changing.

I still remember, in college days, when one of my friend moved as if she never heard me calling her name. First year of my college, She was very attractive and good at studies too. I called her name once at college, she totally ignored me. I was not good at scores in exam at that moment.

It all changed in second year, I went for tuitions and got good marks in college, I was noticed by many in college. So, there once she welcomed me to sit with her in group. She welcomed me for a talk. Cool, I kept looking her face. She looks extremely beautiful, intelligent. Such a behavior, I sat, had talk with her also. Somewhere mind was saying... Nooo its not you.. whom I am searching for.... I just moved....

After college, when we were working, I met my tution mate. She was like, not caring me, she was not interested to talk with me. I was like fool wished her hi and started to talk. Next day onwards she changed the route, so that she wont meet me and have a talk. I felt bad... She was ignoring me, because I was not in good position, not in good company. I was not scoring good marks in tuitions also.

Cool. after that I met her in same company which I am working, I too changed company, she also changed company. We met in same company. Now, she is senior to me. I mean one level higher to me. Still she was ok. to talk with me.. now.. I wonder how far it is so... I Never liked such frnds.. I have no friends...

I wish.. true.. unconditional friendship... I am not entering into your personal life. But wish to talk with you longer longer time.....
    Hope I get one ...only one... atleast one.. for lifetime....

I started this thread... becoz

Friend if u wish to talk with me always.. always....till my death.... With all ur personal ups and downs also... If u wish to have a friend forever.. who talks...and hears whatever you say.... I am here.. waiting for you... each and every moment...

Am waiting for you friend... Hope you are my friend...

2. Users

Users Bronze IL'ite

Hi, I want to be your friend...even I'm looking for a good friend for a long time who don't judge you when I share anything with her..btw I'm female residing in US, have one 5month old baby..

9 people like this.
  3. twink

twink Silver IL'ite

Hello.. can we be friends dear?

6 people like this.
  4. Bpremalatha

Bpremalatha Gold IL'ite

Thanks Users and twink... thanks for reply...
    So... we start the journey of friendship.... hoooooo

happy to have u.. myself Premalatha... working in bangalore.. unmarried.. parents are searching for groom for me.. thatz abt me...
    about my work, am working as software engineer..... am boring... thatz people say.. but I feel am not... am worth to be a good friend.. Believe me...

Thanks again.. shall meet u here soon...

4 people like this.
  5. twink

twink Silver IL'ite

Myself twink..
    working as an ELA trainer
    :)

Sugar & Salt May Be Mixed Together,
    But Ants Reject The Salt
    & Carry
    Only Sugar....
    Select The RIGHT
    People & Make Your Life Sweeter...
    Have a nice day :)

6. Sonali222

Sonali222 Gold IL'ite

Hii re I am also a friend to u from now my name is Sonali I live in hyd

3 people like this.
  7. Sonali222

Sonali222 Gold IL'ite

Hi think I liked ur name

8. twink

twink Silver IL'ite

Hello Sonali222
    what do you do?

9. Bpremalatha

Bpremalatha Gold IL'ite

@twink - Nice twink....ELA means???

@sonali... think..-- twink.... typo mistake yaar... aware.. want pull ur legs.. but first time.. if u feel bad.. :( I will lose one frnd...
    and thanks for u...

@twink: howz life???

10. twink

twink Silver IL'ite

Ela means English Language Arts