friend passed away, leaving behind a new born

Discussion in 'Bereavement' started by sreejag, May 29, 2010.

1. smilly

smilly Senior IL'ite

Ohh sree....

Its very paining.....its very sad to hear.....May her soul rest in peace.
    how is that baby now ohh..once we think that baby its very hurty our hearts. feel sad and sorry for the family ...

2. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

God!! I can feel the shock ,the family must be beyond consolation!
    Prayers for your friend, to her little son too!!!

Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
  3. 1janavi

1janavi Bronze IL'ite

My heart is heavy Iam sorry for your friend.I pray for the baby and family.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
  4. Jagadha

Jagadha New IL'ite

Dear sreejag,
    Hi. am jagadha from Nj.Your friend was also a close friend of my neighbor, who is still disturbed.It was a clot which traveled to the lungs and the heart and she collapsed within two minutes.She was taken to the hospital already dead and immediately the baby was taken out.The baby had no supply of oxygen to the brain and the heart also was not functioning.The heart was revived and the baby was taken to a specialty center for treatment.
    Regret to state that the baby also is no more.It is also really sad that her parents were also here for assistance and were to bear the brunt of the shock.Nothing else can be done except to console our selves and pray for their souls. Kindly get out of it and continue,
    With best wishes,
    jagada

5. sreejag

sreejag Bronze IL'ite

thank you for your consoling words mankan, coffeelover, prettina, raji01, sreyavas, saisakthi, sudhakailas, shanthisubra, meenamohan, nithaj, pavithra55,rajiravi, vani09, latha85, swarnalata, ooviya, laddubala, pavarun, poornimaln, smilly, jananikrithsan, 1janavi and jagadha.

@to all friends,
    as jagadha said, just recently i came to know that the baby is also no more. may the baby's soul rest in peace.

as said by jagadha, as the baby was taken out after my friend died, the baby was not getting oxygen and all his nerves were dead when taken out. so the baby also died after 3 days of my friend's demise it seems. may his soul rest in peace too.

@jagadha,
    so kind of you to update me. i came to know abt the baby only recently. hope she and her baby are at peace right now.
    thanks for your response.

we are still in a shocked state to know the fact that one of our classmate passed away in delivery :(