1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Free online matrimonial website

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by nisha75, Dec 18, 2009.

1. nisha75

nisha75 Senior IL'ite

I would like to introduce a free online matrimonial website, Meet2Marriage.com. Why should I introduce to you? Ofcourse, there are many commercial matrimonial website which offers professional services like Shaadi.com , Nikah.com, Jeevasathi.com , Bharathmatrimony.com , Simplymarry.com and more…(here I am not able to list all the websites, I have only mentioned very popular websites which I came across). But in these sites you have to pay for the matrimonial services it provides, for a limited period, this will be a recurring cost. In few websites they charge only once when you find a life partner but charge is too high, that will be few thousands. So, only I just got myself to introduce this site. In meet2marriage.com the online matrimonial website services are free of cost. I can give you 100% guarantee for that. You can register, search and contact you potential life partner, all for free.

In Meet2Marriage.com, you can post your matrimonial profile, search your life partner, contact your potential life partner through email or send messages to member, if you would need you can post your phone number to contact directly which is optional and not compulsory (but it is your responsible to take care of your safety online). Meet2Marriage.com never blocks any matrimonial profile/member account until it is for purpose of marriage, You are free to use, You are free to contact/communicate. Your profile will be more visible and reachable in Meet2Marriage.com.

I hope they have taken care of all security features of the website, but I believe that online is not always 100% secure. So everyone whether on Meet2Marriage.com or using any other website must take care of their safety on their own by knowing what to do and what not to do online. Establishing matrimonial relationship is sometimes at risk whether it is offline or online, but more vulnerable online.

Meet2Marriage.com only provides you the minimum required features for matrimonial purpose. But if you need more online/offline features for your matchmaking process like compatible matchmaking, astrology match, featured profile, bold listing, online support, phone support and more. You have to look for commercial matrimonial websites.