1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Fraudster by RV Raman

Discussion in 'Book Lovers' started by Mohur, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Mohur

Mohur Gold IL'ite

On one hand we have a young banker, found dead a day after she ousts a large-scale financial fraud. On the other hand we have a respected and prominent corporate man fall to his death from his flat. Then there is the issue of hacking of the servers of a multinational accounting firm. Fraudster brings together the elements of greed, corruption, scams and murder in one past paced book.

The plot of the novel is genuinely interesting and takes a grip on you from the very beginning. For those of you mystery lovers, who like to play the who-dunnit game, you will have ample opportunity to do so. The author hides all the clues to the perpetrator right out in the open and it is for the readers to pick up the hints. In itself, the plot is a very straightforward one, but as a reader we come to the conclusion only at the end when everything is finally revealed. But the author takes us for a ride throughout the book right till the climax. The characters are well fleshed out and very distinctive from each other. Each character has something to add to the story and so do not underestimate any of them.

The author narrates the story with a certain flair that compliments the plot and helps build the grit of the story. Crisp language and straightforward approach of storytelling again adds to the overall book. A very gritty and interesting mystery that is a must read for all mystery lovers.

2. lampdeepa

lampdeepa Silver IL'ite

Hi Mohur,

I have entered for this book on goodreads giveaways, and after reading your review I just want to win a copy, else I can always buy.. I love this who dunnit kinds and am sure will enjoy reading.

Thanks again for the excellent review