1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Fragile relationship

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by InnerBliss, Dec 6, 2011.

1. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

We have to decide the fate of the relationship ourselves. I would rather recommend to be open at first and then re think over adjustments when they do not seem to work or people seem to take advantage of you because of it.

At the end it should be a pleasant relationship and not a rock tied un to your neck.A person is not a failure if he/she is not able to work out certain relationships.A person should be gaining and not be wrecked down by the relationships.. Understanding , and adjusting and compromising ourselves for certain people is always right when they try to do good for us and have been caring..

Its a waste of time energy and pushing ourselves in to emotional turmoil when we try to give all the love and affection and energy in a wrong place where in people would only use it for their gain and forget about our state.

Hence... i would conclude it as the decision lies on whether the relation would do you good and make you happy and the end of the day!

2. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

I think that you should treat the other person whoever it is with lots of love and respect, exactly meaning the way you like to be treated! What goes around comes around!