Forum of the Month - November 2011 – Working Women

Discussion in 'Forum of the Month - Popular thread Contest' started by IL_Admin, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL-ites,

The Forum for November 2011 is:

Working Women

In the recent years, the status of working women has seen considerable changes. Working women has to fulfill their demands both at work and at home. They are prone to health issues due to lack of nutrition and healthy food. Start interesting discussions in our Working Women Forum that describes best about the trials and troubles of working women.

Read here to know the rules and guidelines for the "Popular Thread Contest" in the Forum of the month.

Some do's and don'ts to be followed for this contest:

DOs:

1. Make your contributions for this contest ONLY in the Working Women forum (NOT in this thread or forum).
    2. Your discussions should be pertaining to only about Working Women.
    3. Your thread should be carrying information, discussions and experiences of your own or others those are working women.
    4. The contest ends on 25th, November 2011.

DON'Ts:

1. No posting (copy-pasting) articles or information from other sources (like websites, books, magazines, emails etc.)

Have fun & enjoy participating in this contest!

6 people like this.

2. Twilight

Twilight New IL'ite

Hello Everybody,

This is Twilight and I am a mother to two kids. When I got married I was working with a good company. But as my baby was born I had to leave my job because I had to look after my baby. Her name is Kate. Kate had just started her playschool when I was expecting my another child. So, with another child coming I had to drop my idea of joining the office. So finally for past 3-4 years I have become a complete housewife and I am kind of enjoying this.But I will definitely gt back to work.

1 person likes this.
  3. jayan2

jayan2 Senior IL'ite

hi,first i am very happy to participate in this topic.I do agree that we have to manage both the places.i.e work aswell as house. but there are many advantages are there by going to job.first thing exposure to outside world.almost all the housewife are attached to serials,gossips etc.but working people use to discuss about everything.i.e finance,health ,latest hikes,education.Confident level is more to the working woman than the other.This is because we are managing both the places.As for my case,i worked till my son 4 years.then i stopped upto his 6th.IN those years i taught him how to make points,how to read,manage etc.Again i started my job when he was in 7th.From 8TH onwards he is managing by himself.HE got school first in 10th.now he is fully busy with his 11 studies and iit coachings.Really now i am telling myself great .Even now i am not neglecting him.I am helping him how much possible and giving my guidence.I am helping my hus financially. What i will suggest is best job for ladies is teaching job.You will get job satisfaction.convenient timing. Atany cost we can reach home by 4.30.then we can relax,take care of our kids etc.

1 person likes this.
  4. Revadam

Revadam New IL'ite

Hi there I worked at various food services. I did my work afternoon shift. what i felt at that time is 1. I don't have much time to relax. but i enjoyed my work. I got confidence. I met different culture people. 2. I got some problems when i was working. I missed my family time in week days. some of house cleaning work pending. I am interested to read books, magazines, etc. but i dont get time. At that time i realized most precious in this world is free own time.

Yours
    Revadam

1 person likes this.
  5. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL-ites,

Do not post your entries here. It should posted ONLY in the Working Women forum for it to qualify for the contest.

Thank you.

1 person likes this.
  6. amitaneha

amitaneha New IL'ite

hi
    this working women is close to many women's hearts. those who work do have regrets about missing out on their family life. they canot witness their children growing up etc. but also women who are housewives (homemakers) suffer from certain complex coming from not getting enough exposure to the world. i believe ideally women should have part time work to balance their life. this gives them best of the both the worlds helping them to feel proud of themselves by earning and at the same time being their for the family when they need them. because whatever progress we make woman is the key factor in holding our social stability and plays a fundamental role in bringing up the best in her kids.

2 people like this.
  7. priyaprasath

priyaprasath New IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    I am Priya from chennai. This topic is appreciated because this is the challenging part of working women.In India this is the common problem,b'coz working women suffers both home&also in working place. Eventhough husbands are nice women only take care of things at home.
    Nowadays husbands are cooperative,that they are also wanting a peace and lovable life for the family.Whatever we ( women) are positive and men are suppressing like anything. I need to say, women has a power that she can able to 'think ' so many things in mind that a men doesn't,this is scientifically proven one.
    That's why women are doing many works at the same time.
    For example,if say simply, at home a women can do kitchen work and put grinder , to operate washing machine ,to attend phone calls,etc.she can able to all this work simultaniously which a computer do.
    Normally women are "self-oriented", perfect what they are doing.So they are balancing life easily. With the help of family members it can be easily done.
    This is my views about working women.If anybody hurts with my words,sorry.

Luv
    Priya

1 person likes this.
  8. soubosophie

soubosophie Junior IL'ite

Hello everyone

I come back after a long time just to say that working is great...

1 person likes this.
  9. anithadevis

anithadevis New IL'ite

Hi Every women,

I am ani from chennai.I am working in software field for the past 5 years.It is great pleasure working .
    First of all we do not need to depend on anybody financialy.We can stand our own leg.Day by day we can learn new things by facing the people.We can support for our family.

We can get good friends and abile to share our feelings good and bad .working women wil not feel lazy.
    automatically our self confidance increase.working women could abile to social exposure.

most of the time in office .So that if any family problems also abile to forget if we concentrate on work.
    In this 20th century all womens willing to work.

Disadvantage:

Once married not abile to spend time with kid.
    We can not abile to go any important function if they (office) wil not provide leave
    Always busy.Abile to find time for relaxing
    If good husband and in laws are there abile to manage other wise very difficult.
    Travelling and getting tired.
    Some time will get the angry in house of because office work pressure

1 person likes this.
  10. nimitakain

nimitakain Bronze IL'ite

working women.....imp topic

nowdays evry girl wants to be working woman and its necessary for her to become bold and knowledgble otherwise anybdy cAn fool, bully, beating and harassing her. she must be fit n fine to fight wid all obstacles. v heard so much of crime news mostly on women and city called unsafe city.:redface: ALL MALE MEMBERS SHOULD RESPECT EVERY wOMEN AND HAVE A POSTIVE THINKING.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.