1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

For those who think humanity is no more..

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Shanvy, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shanti, first of all thanks for updating about dear Sujata. I am glad to kickstart the collection with so many other friends for one more dear friend !! With everyone's sincere prayers she is recovering and this is a good kickstart news for all of us for New Year 2012.

God bless you my dear for sharing so many beautiful thoughts and feelings which I hope will kindle all hearts that are inhuman to turn out to be a new leaf from 2012 onwards !!

Wishing you, Veda, Charu and the little boy a Happy New Year !!

1 person likes this.
  2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Shanthi,

that is a wonderful update on Sujata - that certainly brightened up my day. I am fortunate to be associated with people who have fought this battle incredibly well, are on road to recovery and inturn are being an inspiration for others - those like themselves who are fighting the battle and other people also.

Thank you for bringing this wonderful human spirit - as a fighter and as a survivor and a giver! It is indeed amazing!

1 person likes this.
  3. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Very heartening to read this article Shanthi!
    I fully agree with your sentiments!
    I have always advocated to my firends and family that the world is indeed a wonderful place and 99% of its inhabitants are good!
    The good versus the bad is in direct proportion to the good fruit yielding trees and the single forbidden fruit-tree in the Garden of Eden.
    Your write up made me feel good.
    Thank you.

1 person likes this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

My dear Shanthi

I am late here. I think when you wrote this snippet I was in hospital due to Vericose Veins. I think thats why I missed this thread. You are a great soul always helping people and bringing smile to everyone's face. How is Sujata now. Glad to know so many ILites helped. May God bless you

1 person likes this.
  5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

I am so sorry about not posting any acknowledgement for this post of mine (now i hear my very close buddies say that we can't see you replying to many) actually i have issues with typing..so i am sure when you know the reason you are going to say it is ok buddy..

thanks for all the fb's the likes, this post was made as a signing of the year 2011 post from me, with a lot of positivity and hopes toward the world and i have been continuing the same throughout this year till now..hope to spread smiles through a little effort...

1 person likes this.
  6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Aparna, it was just meant to be knock on the heart post.. for me and others too..

yes humanity is everywhere, only we are shrinking into our own vortex of meanness and selfishness..

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

She is still on treatment satchi..a very slow progress with a step backward for every one forward..

thanks for those wishes..and i hope i can do it..