1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

For my Friend

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mjsaroj, Jan 16, 2010.

1. mjsaroj

mjsaroj Senior IL'ite

Hi IL Friends ,
    Good Morning to every one,
    I want information about the company Hewitt in Singapore.
    Is anybody is working in that company , This for my friend sake.
    Actually me and my friend (X)are close friends from my college days, Due to his father job she shifted to Bangalore .I also got married I came to abroad ,after 6 years from orkut I got her again. During that time, She send her Marriage Invitation so after 6 years I spoke to her on his marriage day, After 6 months, I went to India . When I met her she is not look like a newly married.
    She told after marriage within 1 week her hubby went to Singapore. And she told now she is going to a job in Chennai. Because her hubby told that , If you want to come , learn English properly and do Some SAP courses then only I can take you to Singapore.She told to me, now only my parents spend lot of money for my marriage , then how can I learn the course immediately. It is totally different field for me.
    Now almost one and half year married life , There is no phone calls from his hubby and in-laws side.
    Now she saying I don’t know anything about my husband ,he is money-minded .there is no affection ,love nothing from his side i think why he married me I don’t know.
    My friend cannot talk this with his parents because her father is a dialysis patient. So she doesn’t want to disturb.
    So please give some suggestion for this . Actually I want to know about his hubby who is enjoying his life at Singapore.

2. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Dear, I am very sorry to hear about your friend.This is very mean of her hubby and her ILs .This is why we need to do a thorough check up before we give our girls.
    I know we need to spend a lot for SAP depending on the modules you choose.It might cost you 8000 pounds.It is his responsibility to spend for her why should her father spend for the course.

One of my client is a singaporean.I will ask him if he knows anything.If I come to know about that company I will call you and let you know the details.I would suggest you can post this is Indians in Singapore also to get more response.

Regards!

3. maggi99

maggi99 Senior IL'ite

Such men should be taught a lesson and made feel the pain of a girl who is married and left aloof...

Well Hewitt is a international company which handles Payscale for many Companies. Its well known in India too. (Just a piece of info that i know but have no clue abt singapore)

Might be trying out in Networking sites like orkut or so to know some details of that person wd help out.

Well its his responsibility to spend on what he wants her to do... more over learning language or course is not a reason for leaving his wife like that in india.

God bless